At Night- LH44

Throughout the past couple of days, me and Lando let all of the drivers know that we were related. Pretty much all of them had the same response, speechless until they manage to splutter out a sentence.

Although I still have one secret still closely guarded, it was so secret that only me and that other person knew about it. However, it was bound to come out sooner or later if one of us makes a slight slip up.

From 💙🧡: Want to meet up later
To 💙🧡: As long as its at my hotel
From 💙🧡: Sure
From 💙🧡: Say 5pm
To 💙🧡: Sounds good, then we can order room service
From 💙🧡: Defo, c u later

With that arrangement made, I relaxed and started to think about the race, the next day. It was at a track that I enjoyed and it was expected to be a good race.

A couple of hours later, there was a knock on my door and I opened it to reveal Max Verstappen standing outside it.
I let him in and quickly closed the door behind him.

'Hey'
'Glad you got here okay, did anyone spot you'
'Nah, the place was practically deserted'
'That's good, this secret it even bigger than me being related to Lando'
'Indeed'
'We can't do much tonight because we have the race tomorrow'
'Shame'
'I know'

Despite the fact we couldn't do very much, me and Max still had a good time just enjoying eachothers company that night and I woke up feeling refreshed and ready for the race.