Lay down with me

I remember growing up as the child with the strange accent, with the big blue eyes and with the ability to sign. I am older now, almost 20 actually and I'm in a relationship, in a relationship with a cute boy.

Growing up was actually easy, and that's thanks to my family. When I came out to them, they were great with it, they were really nice actually. They even made me feel safe and loved; they made me feel as if my sexuality was not a big deal.

Now I know it. With the years going over and over everything was getting clear. I was getting the roles I wanted in films, my youtube channel was growing and I was filming an album. A freaking music album.

The difference between me and my boyfriend is clear. Well, when I first met him, he was supposed to be straight, but anyone didn't knew if he had ever dated any girl. I thought that he was too shy. That's not the case, he was gay after all. He grew up feeling disgusted with himself, never accepting who he really was; we went into a depression because of that. Because he was having so many struggles and he didn't have anyone to talk to. We became friends really easily;

we had a friend in common so we started hanging out a lot, a lot.

When he finally was able to come out to me, he was literally a mess. He was crying for hours and he was whispering the worlds out of his throat.  He cried, I can't remember other time that I have seen cry that much. He was crying for hours while I hold him between my arms when he finally went to sleep.

The next two months where really nice, well, I was in Australia; they were nice even with that.  Connor and I skyped every day, I was developing a tiny little crush for him that was becoming bigger every day we skyped.

When I finally saw him, I was so into him that it was becoming difficult to listen to him without staring into his lips or eyes. Those breathtaking green eyes of his. Two days later I was out on my own word when I felt someone's lips on mines. They were soft and small, curled and strong. They were perfect.  They were like fireworks in my stomach. All that I have been looking for.

"So, you kissed back." – He said without believing it yet. - "I wasn't sure if you were going to kiss back."

"I did Con, I did." – I answered him while I was touching his blushed cheeks.

"What are you doing Troye?" – A voice said distracting me while he snuggled next to me.

"I'm writing about us, about the first time we kissed."

"That was really long ago, three years?" – He asked in my ear.

"Yes con, almost three year."

"Right, put that thing away and just cuddle. You have been so busy with your second album that I haven't had a change to lie down with you."