Introduction

As you know, assuming you actually read the description, you ask questions about god tiers- I'll answer. Pretty simple, right? So, I'll begin.

What is a god tier?

A god tier is basically ascending into super OP mode via quest bed, at its core. However, the "super OP mode" has specific abilities depending on what your aspect and class is. The aspects and classes depend on your personality or luck. God tiers may seem like a no- brainier at first, but in order to access it, your character must die on their quest bed. And, obviously, it's a little hard to kill yourself, even if you know you'll come back.

What if my character doesn't go god tier in the session?

Your character is still given a class and aspect, so it still is important. Players are given certain powers because of these, albeit not as strong as a god tiers', and they still have this classpect because of their personality. Therefore, it's a good idea to look at it anyway.

Survival???

Yes, in the survival aspect (pun intended), I can't really answer many questions pre-publishing this. However, I'll give an example of what I meant by that:

"Would a session with a Q of R, S of T, and U of V work well?"

Anyway, I'll also answer questions about the likelihood of certain god tiers going into quadrants, so if you're a shipper, yay for you.

The Amporium is out.