Question #2 and #3

2: Which God Tiers would suit a Mage of Heart?

I assume this is supposed to be for matesprits- first of all, due to the idea that Mages "suffer" from their aspect, they probably wouldn't have the best quadrants. However, here are some candidates for every quadrant:

- <3: Heir of Life: A Mage of Heart is one of the more upbeat god tiers; therefore, they deserves someone with the same enthusiasm and thrill for life. They need someone who won't hurt them, so bards and princes probably aren't a good idea for this quadrant, especially if they're destroyers of "positive" aspects. Other candidates would be a Rogue of Light, Witch of Hope, or Knight of Space.
- <>: Literally any sylph, a Seer of Time, Seer of Doom, or Knight of Hope.
- <3<: Giving a Mage of Heart a kismesis is generally a bad idea, but she may find her noir needs in a Bard of Hope, Knight of Rage, or even a Prince of Life.
c3<: Knight of Life, Maid of Blood, or Sylph of Void.

3: What about a Witch of Heart and Mage of Hope?

This is a toughie, because it could honestly go to multiple quadrants. The Mage of Hope's sheer optimism may manage to get her to form a positive relationship with the Witch, but it ultimately depends on whether the Witch has a good first impression of the Mage or has malicious intent.