Question #1

#Q1: Would a session with a Heir of Space and Sylph of Time work?
- Well, first of all, two player sessions have two classes and aspects (Lords, muses, space, and time), but that'd be kind of rude to just say off the spot after never responding. Anyway, a Heir of Space is great player to have in general- full of creativity and determination, his role as a frog breeder would be on par with Jade or Kanaya, if not better. His skills to passively manipulate space itself, though likely not as strong as Jade's, are a force to be reckoned with. Meanwhile, a Slyph of Time is one of the best god tiers, if you consider healing more important than hurting: as a healer of time, the Sylph could "heal" a doomed timeline, putting it into the cohesive main timeline like it was a gear that fell out of place. This would lead basically lead to empty dreambubbles, unless she got killed in the main timeline or heavily inverted into a Prince of Space. Her opinionated-but-patient nature may come off as a tad annoying, but her meddling is only with good intentions.

Any Recommendations?: More players. I can think of a few more god tiers that could be useful to the session:

- Knight of Heart: Yes, the Sylph can save you from getting overtaken by an angry wand-wielding chum, but can she help you with your emotional problems? A Knight of Heart, one who literally protects heart, will solve ALL of your problems. Or annihilate you with soul splinters, if you get on her bad side. Feeling lucky? However, every knight has a downside- your session may behave the exact opposite of the alpha trolls'- filled with logic, but no action. However, sessions with a knight definitely can succeed.

- Maid of Hope: Literally creates hope. Considering this god tier's boundless optimism, her powers should be effective.

- Sugarskull