Jury of Nine Hedcanons

They all live together, just in separate rooms.

Usually there are no fights, but when they happen, they won't stop until someone breaks a bone.

Janus purpose is all about dirty work.

Garroth partly supports Zane despite disagreeing with his ways of dealing with things.

Zane assumed his role of High Priest when he was only seventeen, after his predecessor named him his heir and suddenly died of a heart attack a few days later.

Garroth's snores are the second loudest sound known to man.

There's a joke running in O'khasis that the Jury of Nine is the High Priest's harem. If any guards are found making this joke, the High Priest has them meet an unfortunate accident. Little did he know Janus is the one who started this joke.

This is ironic, as some of the Jury members make this joke, And most of the times, Janus is the one who overuses it. And slowly a while after, gets beaten up by Katelyn.

Janus was born on new year's.

Only two of the Jurors can naturally use magicks.

Janus was the one who served in the Jury the most among all of them.

He tends to ask Kaelyn for life advice most of the times, even though she clearly has no answer to his questons.

Lillian was once looking up to Katelyn.

Ivan usually gets banned from meetings since he's almost violating every single rule. He still attends the meetings anyways.

Ivan was the most recent addition to the Jury.

Garroth was once a member of the Jury, even like that, he never forgot. He's closest with Katelyn.

Zane, Janus and Garroth are the only people Katelyn can trust in the Jury. She always wants to hang out with them, but won't admit it.

That's all for Jury Headcanons <3
Don't forget to follow my instagram:
@angryblueberry_