Chapter Twenty-Four ~ Control

Melanie's POV

I walked back into the bedroom and the lights were dimmed. I took a few steps to see Marc sitting in a chair with a bare chest and black loose fitting pants on. He had covered his sexy grayish-blue eyes with a mask with his eyes exposed watching every step I made.

I stopped a few feet away from him. He remained completely silent. His eyes started their journey from my toes all the way up taking in every curve. I was starting to feel insecure the way he continued to look at me.

Silence. At times we craved it but this was more than I expected. It was so quiet I could hear my heart thumping hard in my chest. I stood still waiting patiently until instructions were given.

Our eyes met. His were filled with vigilance as I watched them beam right through me. I could feel dampness forming across my brow not to mention down below. There was something diabolical and twisted in the air for all of a sudden it had become warm. An unknown sexually charged energy started to invade my thoughts.

Mere black and white flashes of me doing some tantalizing dance, moving my body in a slow seductive trance played before me. My hands travelled up and down my damped body, my hair hanging down and his eyes fixated on every movement I made. Was this a glimpse into the unparalleled bliss I craved? I could feel my body starting to hum. What delectable pleasures did he have in store tonight? My mind was going crazy to find out his next move.

Please! I was almost begging. I felt like screaming. He just continued to stare at me as if we were in a staring contest but if he wanted one, I'll give him one. Be strong Mel, stand up tall don't let him see you faultier.

Taking me out of my convoluted thoughts, I heard music playing in the background which totally caught me off guard. The silence was now replaced with a slow beat promising the ultimate seduction. It was nothing like I heard before but the beat was entrancing, penetrating my skin, into my body and captivating my aura. My fingers slid up my hip, tapping. Oh yeah, I could now feel the cords of the rhythm flowing through me.

He stood up. "Thank God!" The last of my thoughts whispered. I no longer felt like Melanie but someone else taking my place.

"I want you to dance for me," he whispered trailing his smooth, soft fingertips down the curvature of my throat.

"I want you to feel the music, let it guide you to express yourself and have the freedom to do whatever makes you feel good." His tongue traced behind my earlobe making me shiver.

I needed a tall glass of ice water, better yet drench me. His demanding request wasn't a command per say, but a delivery of so much more. He sat back down in the chair and I swallowed.

"Lady D I need you, girlfriend work your magic," I said inside my head.

"Danger...danger!" She waved her arms. "Look at that man Mel, he wants to eat you alive. My bags are packed and I'm moving on. No honey you are on your own, you got this, you always had. Peace out girlscout."

I took a deep breath. I was in this alone, but I knew somehow I would survive, barely. I would have to pull from my inner strength but that's okay, I had a feeling I was going to have the time of my life.

My hips began to move from side to side. Baby steps Mel.

I placed my right leg in front of the left one and dipped down dragging my fingertips up my leg all the way to my thigh. I rolled my hips from left to right dropping slowly down and back up. I walked towards him moving in a secular motion, rubbing my hands down my sides, across my hips and bringing them back up to my chest.