Chapter Eight~ Letting Go

Melanie

"Yes, I want you."

Those grayish-blue eyes stared back at me. I watched as he swallowed and my eyes traced from his throat to his lips. I could feel his breath only inches away causing my body to respond. He didn't have to say a word because it was forecasted in his eyes.

He took one of his hands leaving the other one above my head. He traced down from my cheek to my throat down to the middle of my breasts. I watched as he continued down across my stomach to the apex of my sex. My breath hitched in my throat and my body was pleading for his touch.

"Mmm," was all I could say as his lips brought a magnetic heat throughout my body. Kissing me right below my chin he had me closing my eyes, I could hear my heartbeat blazing in my ear. He slowly released my wrists lifting me in the air. My heart was now palpating almost beating out my chest. He swooped me up in his arms and sat me on the counter.

"God I've wanted you for so long. I've dreamt about this very moment," he said against my lips.

I leaned in and kissed him and he deepen it. My arms wrapped around his neck pulling him as close as possible. His scent aroused my senses. My nipples harden the moment our tongues collided. I reached for his shirt and pulled it over his head.

Good Lord, he was ripped. His toned muscles had me running my fingertips across his peaks and valleys. He stood there watching my every move. He took my hands guiding them across his chest but my hands were shaking.

He held on to them bringing them to his lips. Kissing my palms he said, "you don't have to be nervous with me."

"I can't help it."

"I can fix that." He picked me up like a sack of potatoes and put me across his shoulder.

"Melanie? Melanie? Are you okay?"

I shook my head realizing I was bent over the island with my butt exposed. Did I just checkout?

He came up behind me covering my back with his huge chest.

"I've called your name out five times? Are you okay?"

"No I'm not, I mean yes."

"Which is it, yes or no?" he asked with his lips inches from my ear.

"I want...I'm ready to head out to the boat," was all I could say? Shoot me now.

I pulled my jumpsuit back on. Daydreaming about my boss wanting me was making me crazy. Rewind...it started when I was... Eating, talking, kissing, my ex is gay, he wanted to see my tattoo, pulling down my jumpsuit, his fingers tracing it and then I said I want you. Oh God did he hear me? Please tell me that thought stayed in my head.

"Are you still tipsy from last night?

"What? Of course not."

He just looked at me. My eyes darted everywhere except on him. He stood there waiting but I was frozen in place.

"Are you ready to go to my love shack?"

I burst out in laughter. "Love Shack really?" I continued to laugh.

"Yep. It's the name of my boat." He grabbed my hand and opened up the glass patio doors. We walked out and I could hear the waves beating the sand. The sun was bright and I could hear birds in the sky.

"Strip."

I was a little taken back. "Strip?"

"I'm trying to help you out here. Running helps to clear the mind especially after a night of drinking. Although I've been wondering what you have been daydreaming about minutes ago, this will help. See that my little boat over there," he said pointing. I looked over to see more than a little boat. It was a pretty big sailboat. I shook my head.