1:13 The Boy Who Still Has A Lot Of Good To Do

The Boy Who Still Has A Lot Of Good To Do
Part 3
————

The Boy Who Still Has A Lot Of Good To DoPart 3————

————

RECAP

You had tears in your eyes. "Is Landon okay, Raf?!" You yelled the questioned.

Rafael started to cry. "I don't know, Kate." Rafael cried, mouthing an 'I don't know'. You looked down, holding back tears as he panted and you moved from next to him to standing up and pacing around the room.

Hope breathed out. "Okay." Her voice was low. "Do you remember where the woods were?" Hope questioned, obviously less emotional than you and Raf.

Rafael stayed quiet for a bit. "I think so." He whispered, you had a look of hope on your face. Rafael nodded. "Yeah, I remember."

You breathed out, happy. "Okay. Okay." Hope started getting up as she said that. "I'm gonna get one of the twins to siphon you out of here. We're gonna go find him." Hope then started walking off, leaving you and Rafael alone in the room.

————

Hope had gotten one of the twins to siphon Rafael out of the room and now you all were on your way to the place Rafael said Landon was add. You breathed was getting faster a little bit as you were scared for Landon. Rafael was leading the way, you behind him and Hope behind you, when Hope heard you she grabbed your left arm and turned you around.

Hopes face softened and she brought you in for a hug. "Kate, he's gonna be okay." Hope whispered, you hugged back and nodded, you had to believe he was. You both started walking again and caught up to Rafael.

You finally made it to the spot to see MG almost dead. "Hey. Dr.Saltzman?" Hope called out as you ran towards Kaleb, MG and Alaric.

Ric turned around and saw you three. "Oh, Hope, Kate, thank god you made it." Alaric seemed relieved.

You looked at his face. "What-What's going on?" You asked, you still slightly breathing heavy.

Alaric sighed. "MG has a werewolf bite. He doesn't have much time." Alaric explained, you all looked over at MG.

MG is whimpering so much. "Hey, hey. You're all right." Kaleb said to MG.

Hope looked from MG to the older guy. "Oh my god." Hope said.

Rafael looked at MG. "I bit you." He bluntly said, getting all the attention from you all.