The Visitors

Though Shimizu-san worked her magic, the dreaded articles and pictures of all of us still came. The article was still horrible but it was not something that could be considered damaging beyond repair. It was all speculation after all. She can't say that it was a getaway with a secret lover because we all posted pictures in all our socials that all of us were together and that it was some kind of reunion. Atsumu was there because he was good friends with Kageyama Tobio as what the Adler's PR and Atsumu's team agreed upon. I was there because of my high school classmates that brought their highschool volleyball team club.

Something great that came out of this was the amount of traction the swimsuits and clothes that Asahi-san's apparel line got and that the resort and the surrounding tourist spots in Miyagi we tagged in our photos gained a rise in visitors.

I'm still miffed that I was dragged into the middle of the Miya Atsumu and Alisa Haiba debacle. I don't think it will be a big deal though, most of the pictures Mihano had of me were either with Tobio or Kei. He just got a picture of Atsumu staring at me when I had that incident that had my cover up washed away.

Article: Miya Atsumu in love? Alisa Haiba has been replaced by Hinata Shoyo. Hinata Yua's elusive daughter.

The article went on about me, it feels like it tried to dig some dirt up from when I was in Brazil but just gave up because the writer found nothing and just went on to speculate about my relationship with Miya Atsumu, Tobio Kageyama and Tsukishima Kei. Thank God it stopped with just them because I don't know how I will face Yachi if somehow Yamaguchi got roped into this.

Somehow Minaho Ono still had photos of us in the resort but nothing that the netizens couldn't see from the social media platforms of all the people tagged in the photos that attended the party. But you gotta hand it to her, she still manages to weave a love triangle between her Alisa Haiba and Atsumu because somehow there was "longing" or "love" in Atsumu's eyes even though there was no evidence of it, just a low quality photo of him looking my way, that could be interpret in so many ways other than what she said in her article.

Tobio was not dragged into the article heavily but still it was insinuated that there was something between us because of the photos we have together. Kei was also mentioned because of the photos we had while collecting shells. Even though there were alot of people with us there it didn't matter, Minaho Ono is a master manipulator to the core, but at least it was minimal compared to the media disaster it could have been if not have been carefully planned and prepared.

When we all left the resort I had been feeling off, like i have gotten the flu but chose to ignore it with my sheer willpower. I was not going to show my weakness and prove Atsumu right that I got sick because I had a night swimming in the middle of the night.

We said our goodbye to Nishinoya-san and Asahi-san who went first to beat the traffic going back to Tokyo. Next was Ennoshita-san who went ahead in the wee hours of the morning to start his shift in the hospital. Sugawara-san and Daichi-san followed suit but promised to visit at Kei's restaurant to eat dinner with us.

I rode with Kei again with Yamaguchi and Yachi with the addition of Tobio, behind us Shimizu-san was driving, with Atsumu on shotgun because Tanaka-san was hung over and wanted to lay down on the back. It was a quiet ride, though we were being followed once Kei took a turn and Shimizu-san took the exit to the road going to Sendai. The car tailing us, who we suspect is Minaho Ono, followed them instead of us.

When we were alone on the road, Yachi released a sign of relief and I had to laugh because I too didn't realize I was holding my breath. They dropped me off at the mansion with Tobio because Miwa-san was discharged that morning and she was with Kazuyo-san in the mansion.