𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐊!

Regressor: Ponyboy Curtis
Caregiver: Johnny Cade
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    ∩  ∩
    (๑^◡^๑)
┏♪━・━〇━・〇・━+☆+. ┓
          I Hope you Enjoy!!
┗+☆+━・━・━ + ━・━♬┛
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ponyboy stirred awake, trying to crawl out of Johnnys arms, but was instead pulled back with a groan, Pony whined impatiently, eventually Johnny's grasp was lose enough for him to escape.

Ponyboy trembled down the hallway, finding sodapop passed out on the couch, he was never really a deep sleeper so he woke up pretty easily just from the sound of Ponyboy's footsteps on the creaky floorboards.

"Pony..why are you out of bed, and where's Johnny?" He asked groggily, Pony pointed to the entrance to his bedroom, "Well..come on then" Soda said propping him on his hip.

Soda lied Ponyboy back down beside Johnny, "Now you stay put or I'll have to get Darry." Sodapop warned, knowing he wouldn't dare wake up Darry, no matter what.

Ponyboy whined turning away, "I love you, now go to sleep" Soda said, shutting the door as he left.

Ponyboy sat there with a pout, he didn't wanna sleep, not now not ever.

He slugged off the bed, making his way threw the dark room, accidentally tripping over one of his toys that was left on the ground.

Johnny sprung up from the loud noise, he heard Pony start to cry, so he got up tiredly and turned on the lamp, "Ponyboy..come' ere" Johnny said weakly, rubbing his eyes, Pony reached his arms out.

Johnny picked him up before setting him down at the foot of the bed, inspecting his arms and legs for any injury, "You're okay..." Johnny assured, wiping away Pony's tears with his thumb.

"You' want some juice?" He asked, Pony lightly nodded, "Alright, let's get you some juice.." Johnny said, sitting him on his hip.

Johnny sat him down on the kitchen counter, Soda stood up from the couch with a confused expression, "He' been crying or somethin'?" he asked, "He fell." Johnny answered, grabbing the jug of apple juice from the fridge.

"I had to put him back to bed just a second ago, shoulda' stayed there like I told him to." Soda said sternly, looking pony in the eyes.

"Can barely get him down the first time." Johnny said screwing the lid onto Ponyboy's sippy cup.

"Gotta let Darry know in the morning, see if we can get him on something for it." Soda suggested, "Yeah..Yeah, I'll talk to him." Johnny responded, watching as Pony drank down the juice he'd just received.

"Alright, for now just try and keep him down till a decent time, I'm going to bed." Soda instructed, heading back to the living room.

"Okay, night' Sodapop" Johnny said, pulling Pony onto his side.

Johnny's POV

I sat Pony down on his bed, he quickly tried to get down knowing what he was in for, "Baby, please lie down and drink your juice" I pleaded, Ponyboy let out an exaggerated whine.

"I know, I know, it's the worst thing ever" I chuckled, helping him back up.

I switched the lamp off and pulled Ponyboy up to my chest, that being the only way I could get him to stay still for a bit.

-End