Together again

Nat's P.O.V.

Me and Ro have been in her room for a few minutes, and I can tell she's struggling to tell me whatever it is that she brought me in here for.

After about three minutes, she finally worked up the courage to tell me. I was shocked when she did.

"Bird told me about what happened." She said. Oh shit. I was hoping no one else knew.

I looked down in shame. "She did?" I couldn't face her now. She's like my sister, this must have been a really big shock for her.

"Nat, if you really miss him that much, why don't you go back? Hell, why did you even come?" She asks me.

"I couldn't let you go on your own. I promised I would never leave you." I reply. At this point I have tears in my eyes.

"Nat, I'll be fine. You need to go back." I look up at her. I can't believe she would be so understanding.

I hug her suddenly. She really is my sister if she understands how much he means to me. "Thank you, Ro. Thank you so much."

I stood up. "Well I should start packing then. Are you sure you'll be okay here on your own?" I ask her.

She shrugs. "Yeah, I'll be fine. I'm not a little kid." Well, she is only thirteen, but I guess she can take care of herself.

"I'll miss you." I hug her again. "I'll miss you too." She pulled away. "You'd better go now if you want to make it by tomorrow."

I make my way to her door. I look back at her one last time. I'll never forget her. Her vibrant purple hair, her pale skin, her bright blue eyes and her snakebites.

I smile before exiting. Once I am out, I go back to where I was sitting with Bird and Cole. Bird looks up at me. "Hey, so what did she want?" She asks me.

"I'm going back." Her eyes widen, along with Coles, who was now listening in. "Well I'm coming with you. I've wanted to see that place." She says.

"Yeah, so am I. It's kinda boring here, plus I couldn't let Bird go on her own. I just got her back." Cole says, and puts an arm around her.

"Well, I'm gonna go pack. I suggest you two do the same. We're leaving as soon as we can." I say as I jog back to my room excitedly. I'm finally gonna get to see him again.

I got back to my room, where Sage and Beck were making out on my bed. Gross. Why on mine?

I cleared my throat to get their attention. They turned around in shock, and Sage turned a shade of deep red.

"Beck, I'm going back to the base." At this, he was even more shocked. He stood up and walked over to me.

"Well if you're going, so am I. I'm not gonna let my baby sister go alone." He said with concern in his voice.

"Sage, you wanna come too?" He asked her to where she was now on her own bed.

"Hell yes!" She exclaimed and stood up. "You'll love it. It's so big, and it's above-ground, so there's more room." I said to both of them.

"Well, start packing, 'cause we leave immediately." I said and started packing my stuff. They did the same, and we were ready in about an hour.

The three of us walked out and started walking toward Cole's room. Beck knocked on the door and Cole answered immediately with a duffel bag on his shoulder.

"Ready?" I asked him, and he nodded. We then went to pick up Bird. When we got there Bird answered with all her stuff.

Cole and Bird kissed briefly, then we all started for the main entrance. We were in a formation with me in front, Sage and Beck in the back, and Bird and Cole in between us, standing side-by-side.