Part 14 Little past

💭By dreamer💭

3rd person POV.

Little Izuku was crying in his room. Inko was worried so she entered to ask her son if he's okay. "Izuku? What's wrong?" She asked the 6 year old. When she swam in front of Izuku she could see why he was crying. He had deep cuts carved into his stomach and chest. "Izuku what happened?" "I-i saw the o-other kids play a-and i wanted t-to play wi-with them. But t-they said i couldn't and then t-they hu-hurt me." The poor child said in between sobs. "Oh honey it's okay. Don't worry. Come on lets go to recovery whale." 6 year old Izuku nodded as he followed his mother.

When they arrived at the shipwreck where Izuku stores all his human stuff. Then entered the cave and are meet with Chiyo Thewhale. "Inko, long time no seen. What can i do for you?" "Heal my son then i'm out of here." Inko and Chiyo got into a fight a long time ago, right before Izuku was born, and ever since they haven't talked. The only times they have is because Izuku got hurt like right now. "Okay then. Izuku, can you come closer dear." As Inko lets go of Izuku's hand he started swimming towards Chiyo. "What happened this time?" The whale asked. "Just some other kids who hurt him again." Inko said as she looked around noticing that a lot of stuff wasn't there when she left more than 6 mermaid years ago.

After Izuku was healed Inko immediately took Izuku away from Chiyo. "Izuku, I wan't you to be honest with me. Do you come here often?" Inko asked. Little Izuku nodded his head. "That's why you don't have any friends. This human stuff is dangerous, you need to stop collecting it." Izuku's mother talked from bed experience and didn't want what happened to her happen to her son. Izuku looked down at the sea bottom. He couldn't give up on humans. It was the only thing that felt right in his life. "You know what? When you find your first friend who's the same age as you, then you can take him with you to the castle and introduce to me." Inko said trying to cheer her son up.

A month later, Izuku did just that. He came home with his first friend who's the same age. Inko was busy in the throne room planning some sea meetings. "Mommy!" Inko looked up. Yes, Izuku?" "I found my first friend and i brought him with me! YOU CAN COME OUT!" As little Izuku yelled to his friend a big grey figure swam towards them. 

"SHARK! GUARDS HELP!" Inko yelled as she grabbed Izuku's arm and pulled him closer to her. Guards came out of every direction, surrounding the 6 year old great white shark. "NO WAIT! PLEASE HE IS A FRIEND! HE WON'T HURT US!" The poor greenette yelled as the guards pointed there spears at his first ever friend. "Kill it!" When Inko gave the signal, the guards penetrated the shark with there big spears and without a fight the shark died with dozens of spears in him. Izuku cried and cried that day for the lose of his first friend.

🐟...

🐟...🐠...

🐟...🐠...🐡...

🐟...🐠...🐡...🦈...

🐟...🐠...🐡...

🐟...🐠...

🐟...

Katsuki opened the door of his apartment and closed it right behind him. He looked around expected to find the merman on the couch watching TV or something, but Izuku wasn't there. katsuki took off his jacket and walked upstairs. "Hello? Is your weird ass still here?" 

When Katsuki walked into the guest room he was met with a very cute sight. Izuku was a sleep on the desk with the book he was reading still in his hands. 'The little mermaid' Katsuki smiled and closed the door again. He didn't want to wake him.

Hiiii, dreamer here. I hope you enjoyed and have a good day, take care of yourself and others. dreamer out^-^