Caught

{smut >:)) }
{Degrading kink}
{Daddy kink (⁠´⁠∩⁠。⁠•⁠ ⁠ᵕ⁠ ⁠•⁠。⁠∩⁠'⁠) }
{3rd wheeling}
{There's nothing else 。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。 }
{Bye (⁠灬⁠º⁠‿⁠º⁠灬⁠)⁠♡ }

No one POV:

Hushed moans fill the classroom. Let's start of! How'd we get here, well it started with Bakugou teasing his boyfriend Izuku for a few days. And he was fend up.

First Bakugou started off innocent enough, sitting on his lap, kissing him on his cheek Infront of his friends, kissing him almost anywhere honestly.

"Katsuki." Turning around to see his boyfriend looking aggravated. Katsuki tilts his head to the side in confusion and concern as Izuku never said his given name for no reason, confusion slowly morphing in to a small smirk knowing he got his boyfriend hot and bothered. Now if you were to ask Katsuki if this was his plan, to annoy his boyfriend so he could have the best sex of their lives? He'd say no but like the little shit he is.. he knew exactly what he was doing.

Walking threw the halls of UA nervously, a part of him thought Izuku would bring him to one of their dorms and fuck the living daylights out of him but the dom had other plans. Suddenly Bakugou was lifted into strong arms before promptly being ever so gently smashed against a fucking wall. Okay so he was going for rough today, I can do rough.

Izuku notices Katsuki's signature smirk one much bigger forming on his muscular face. No wonder the greenete has so many "loyal fans" dying for his love and affection.

And that's how we got here. Switching points of view for a minute.

Izuku POV:

Fucking brat teasing me like that. You should have seen the look on Iida face went that brat came over and sat on my lap. "Katsuki do you know the looks I got from people after the stunts you've been pulling?" Looking up at me like he's the most innocent being. He then proceeds to put his arms around my neck kissing my jawline. Taking a moment to look back up at me to say. "Awe- I don't know Daddy why don't you tell me~?" That little shit.

"Oh I'll tell you alright~." I mutter under my breath grabbing his waist. Kissing him roughly. I bite his lip, he denies trying to tease me more. Quickly smacking his perky ass. He gasps open his mouth opening up for me enough to fill his mouth with my tongue.

"Ahh~ Daddy we're still in the classroom someone's gonna Aaaahh~!!" "You should have thought about that before you ugh-.. started teasing me around everyone."

No one's: POV:

Switching from those love birds to a confused Kirishima. Ejiro and Katsuki we're just hanging out when his bestfriend was taken away without any warning by is rival. And did Midoiya just call Bakugou by his first name?

Whatever the situation the Bakusquad is on the case! Originally Kirishima just call Mina but Mina bring Mina she brought the rest of the group along with Kaminari's theory's. "Maybe Mido was just talking Bakubro back to his home planet after he found out he was a demon!!" The group looking confused and horrified at the electricity user. "And I thought Sero was the one who get high the most." Mina says face drained of emotion. "What!! It could happen."

"Guys-! Do you hear that-?" Kirishima says to the group changing the subject from Kaminari. "Hm what do you mea-." Mina says face normal confused morphing into a shocked expression. Bursting open the door in shocked confusion. "Ah-! Pinky wtf are you doing here-!?" Katsuki belts out "ahhh we're leaving!!" The group yells out halfway through the school barley being heard over the screaming at them.

Izuku sitting behind him covering most of Katsuki's body chuckling. "You wanna continue this in my room." Distracted from yelling at his friend he, immediately hugs Izuku's neck. "Oh course daddy~!!"

{ ꒰⁠⑅⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠꒱⁠˖⁠♡ ♡⁠˖⁠꒰⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠⑅⁠꒱ }
Lmao I love this little less smut then I thought. So ig lime (⁠。⁠・⁠/⁠/⁠ε⁠/⁠/⁠・⁠。⁠)
Ahh bye