Description

Thanks for the graphic cover by SantanartEN !

I was honestly shocked by the level of detail on this cover, it surpass my expectations!

Summary:

Behind a red ruby, depicts the story of greed, even after many years in the making as it continues to spark greed in modern times.

Thanks to a certain member of Tantei Association, the kids of Teitan Elementary school has to endure food shortages for over a month. While the school struggles to figure out a solution, the two eldest members Michio and Junko had to replenish lunch by heading over to a nearby shop to buy themselves lunch. There, they stumble upon a disoriented man who bleeds heavily, seeking help.

Horrified, they went to seek help and headed back, only for the man to vanish as if the whole thing never existed in the first place.

Feeling uneasy, Tantei association went through an in-depth investigation and discovers a plot of a robbery regarding a mysterious ruby that is about to take place. In the midst of it all, a beautiful yet dangerous little girl threatened to bring destruction onto Tantei Association.With the chain of events that seems to link one another, will they be able to figure out the truth behind the red ruby?