Chapter 4: Year: 1985

POV: Third Person

It has been five years since Pheobe got stuck in this time, and she enjoyed it. She didn't like Prenter, especially in '82 when he started getting more abusive towards Freddie. Finally one day, she has enough. She was listening to Freddie and Paul arguing and yelling, and she hears a crash and she sighs, walking in. She sees wine all over the wall and glass on the floor. She saw that Paul was seething and Freddie was holding his cheek. "Okay, that's it. Freddie, I don't wanna do this anymore. I'm tired of seeing you two argue. So which is it gonna be? Paul or me?" She asks. "What do you mean darling?" "DON'T DARLING ME! For five years, I've listened to you and Paul argue, drink, and I've seen you do Cocaine, and fuck so many other men! So guess what? I'm packing my bags. And you're picking either Paul or Me." She says, and she storms off.

"I'm done with this shit." She mumbles, slamming the door of her room, grabbing her suitcases. She was packing her bags while she listened to Freddie and Paul yell until she herd the front door slam. She looks over as Freddie walks into her room. "....I picked you. You're right, you're right, I need to stop..." he says and she nods. "I'm sorry I was so harsh, but someone had to get it through your thick skull." She says, and he chuckles. "Literally." He quipped and she giggles. "Alright. I'm gonna go clean myself up and go out tonight. Go get a drink and relax, okay? I'm going to the bar, Heaven." He tells her and she smiles softly. "Okay. I'm gonna go with you." She says, and he nods. "I'll be the designated driver tonight." She says and he smiles, a little embarrassed. "Sorry, I just know you like to get drunk."

He chuckles and nods, smiling softly. "It's alright. Let's go get dressed and get ready." He says and she nods, walking to the closet.

A few hours later...

   The two had been at the bar for a bit and Freddie was clearly tipsy, and he walks up to a man that was sitting beside Pheobe. "How big are you?~" he asks the man and he rolls his eyes. "I have a boyfriend pal." He says and Pheobe bites her lip. "Papa, why don't we go out to the car and get home." He shook his head. "No no no, sir, I'm sorry. Let me buy you a drink." He says and the man beside Pheobe sighs. "Alright then sir. I'll let you buy me a drink." He says, smiling softly. "What's your name?" He asks. "It's Freddie Mercury." He says and the other man nods. "Thank you, Freddie. My name's Jim Hutton." He says, smiling softly. "And who are you lass?" Jim asks, looking at Pheobe. "My name is Pheobe Mercury. It's nice to meet you Mr. Hutton." She says, shaking his hand. He shakes her hand back. "Nice to meet you." He says, and he turns back to Freddie who bought him a drink. "You're very handsome, you know that?" Freddie says and Jim chuckles. "Alright Pal, I need to get going, I'm a bit drunk. Have a good night Freddie." He says and gets up, finishing his drink and walking away.