Chapter 30 - Sameer's Home

Nandini got ready early and wore a traditional dress. She was combing her hair when Sanchita asked "where are you going? You look like you are about to have a date"

Nandini placed the comb and turned to look at her "No, I am not going on a date but yes I am going out today"

"Oh, where are you going? Don't tell you are going to meet that-"

"No, I am not meeting him. I am actually going to meet Sameer. He is taking me to him home today"

"What?" Sanchita jumped on her bed "when did that happen? Since when you planned this trip?"

"Yesterday" Nandini replied and took her bed.

"Oh my god" Sanchita shook her head "I can't believe it. You are going out with him?"

Nandini nodded "he told me about his family and his grandmother who just hospitalized because of sudden heart attack. I don't know why but I suddenly want to meet her. She seemed quite energetic from his point of view"

"Oh, so you want to go because you want to see his grandmother?"

"Yeah quite like that. Besides his family seems funny and kind. The weekend is boring so I want to enjoy the weekend in there" Nandini smiled.

"You are going to stay there?" Sanchita raised her eyebrows.

"Well Sameer said his family lives in Nashik. So I just come back in hurry besides the it's kind of long journey I guess. Whether I am coming back or not it depends on when I will reach there. So no I don't have any confirmation about it"

"Sameer is a funny guy. I think it's good you decided to go on a trip with him. It will make you relax to meet new people with new surroundings "

Nandini smiled "you are right. The hostel room feel stuffy and I also want to go for a short trip, away from this place. That's why I proposed this trip to him and he agreed"

"Well then go, go" Sanchita waved ther hands "I will be going out too so I can only wish you to enjoy the trip"

"Ah, thanks" Nandini laughed. Her phone suddenly vibrated and she saw Sameer was calling her.

"Okay, I will be leaving now. See you soon" Nandini picked up the call and grabbed her bag before walking out.

Soon she met Sameer at the airport.  He already booked tickets and was waiting for her.

"I am sorry, I was stuck in the traffic" Nandini said as soon as she saw him.

"It's fine, I knew the traffic" Sameer laughed "I have already have the tickets so we should go in. So it's not your fault that I am waiting here because I was little early"

"How long have you been waiting?"

"An hour I guess" he shrugged.

"Oh my god, it must have bored you too death"

"Nah, the crowd here is a sigh to watch. I had a cup of and enjoyed different sights"

Nandini rolled her eyes "one should learn how to make use of a time"

Sameer chuckled "I think I should open a tution center for it"

"Shut up" Nandini smiled.

"The flight will go in 25 minutes . Let's get in" Nandini nodded. They proceeded through the security then to the checking.

"How long it will take to reach there?" Nandini asked.

"It's over  6 hours journey. Though it's fast and comforting but I like trains more. You know you can enjoy the view of outside but if we take train then it would take one day" Sameer laughed. "May when we reach there, the weekend will be already over"