Chapter 2

I quickly sat up clutching my head in my hands. I toke a quick glance at the room, but everything was spinning. My eyes squeezed shout trying to make the pain and spinning stop.

My brain was pounding against my skull. I squeezed my eyes tighter. I felt a knot growing on my head. "Great." I thought to my self. "Just one more thing to make me uglier."

I opened my eyes slightly seeing the spinning was stoping.

"Shit." I murmured, pushing myself off the floor. "That hurt." I glance at the brunette pecking her head around the door. Her green brown eyes were wide. She quickly rushed to my side.

"Oh my God. I'm so sorry! Are you ok!?" She was running around frantically achieving nothing at all.

"Lexie!" I shouted in a hope to get her to stop, but just made my headache grow larger. "I'm fine. Just a massive headache."

"Oh." She sighed in relief. "Good. I'll go get you some Meds." She mumbled before waltzing out of my bed room.

I shook my head and followed her into the old kitchen. She had her music turned all the way up, and was dancing around the kitchen collecting the pills.

"One way, or another, I'm gonna find ya.. I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha." Lexie sang in prefect tone, somehow hitting all the right notes. I watched her dance around the kitchen without a care in the world. I envied her so much. She was always so happy and joyful. No matter what she always smiled. But, her smile was always real. Everyone fake smiled at some point in there life, but she never has. No matter who I'm looking at, I can tell if a smile is fake or real, because the only smile I have is fake.

"Here you are." She said in a sing song voice sliding the pill and glass if water to me. I thanked her and choked the pill down. I hate pills. So, so much.

One direction was still blaring on the radio. Wait, this-this is.

"Everyone shut up my babies soul low in on!" I screeched throwing my hands in the air when I heard Niall's voice feel the room.

"I'm gonna drive past your house

And if the lights are all out

I'll see who's around!" We both screamed/sang running and jumping everywhere.

I punched the off button grabbing my purse.

"Hey!" Lexie yelled grabbing her car keys. "Harry's part was about to come on!"

"Oh well. Would you rather listen to your "future father of your children" or get fired from the best job ever, and the second best thing that's happened to me in the past like 4 years?" I said a little to harshly. Lexie didn't say anything, she just got behind the wheel, because sadly she knew it was true.

A few minutes went by wasted by silence. Suddenly Lexie turned and looked at me.

"Oh Lily," she whispered seductivly. "I forgot the tell you.. You look sexy today."

"Lez be honest." I said wiggling my eyebrows. She shoot me a quick wink before turning her attention back on the road.

***

Lexie and I raced into the radio 1 studio. I was so winning. Lexie probably ran into a door or some- suddenly I face planted into fat figure and fell flat on my butt. I glanced up to see what the big figure was, and of course it was Tom, my boss.

He offered my a hand which I gratefully took. I stood up rubbing my butt.

"Thanks." I mumbled.

"No problem, uh.. Where's lex-"

Before he could finish his sentience, Lexie ran start past us full speed.

"Lexie!" I screamed trying to get her to stop.

She abruptly stopped backing up to where we stand. She looked kinda confused, but let it go.

"I, uh, ran into a door." She said sheepishly.

"Yeah, I figured." I pointed out to her.

"Ok girls. Tomorrow will be a very big day." Tom said with complete seriousness. "Tomorrow you girls will be doing a live interview with,"

Lexie and I lean in, the sapience killing us both. We both looked at each possibilities running through our eyes.

"Niall Horan and Harry Styles from one direction." He said simply walking away.

Both if us stood there. Our mouths hung open. Eyes bulging out of our heads.

"Wut." We said.

"You two really shouldn't do that. You both look unattractive." Tim said smirking.