Chapter 3

"BBC RADIO ONEEEE. " the radio voice said sending chills through my body.  

"That voice is so creepy." Lexie whispered telling my thoughts. I saw the ON AIR sign flash telling us that most of England could hear us.

"Hey y'all!" Lexie yelled becoming more and more hyper. I looked out the glass window to see everyone was laughing at us. They were obsessed with our accents. But so was most of England. I check twitter to see everyone was saying y'all and how they loved our accents. I personally feel that Lexie and I don't have accents.

"OMG." I whispered into the microphone. A few tweets filled my screen asking what was wrong. "Do y'all know what's happening tomorrow?"

"The best freaking thing ever. That's what!" Lexie yelled squinting her soft brown eyes.

"N-N-Niall Horan, and H-H-Harry Styles. That's what's happening!" I screamed hyperventilating slightly. "Oh mer gurd you guys."

"Life alert!" Lexie screamed suddenly on the floor.

"Wait.. How did you-"

"I've fallen and I can't get up." Lexie screamed reaching for something that wasn't there.

"Get off the floor." I said helping her up.

"Lily Mandan is my life alert." Lexie mumbled into the mic. I face palmed, before I counted to talk.

"Yeah. They're gonna be here 12:30-2:00. We probably won't be interviewing them for that long.. But still." I said feeling up with giddiness.

********** Niall's P.O.V. ************

I looked up from my laptop to see everyone just sitting there. You would think we would be more fun on our days off, but to tell you the truth, we really aren't. We just sit here on the couches eyes glued to our laptops. Then the girl friends come over, and Harry and I just sit here watching everyone be all cute and shit wishing we had girlfriends. It sucks really. My eyes reglue to my laptop screen watching thing fly by on tumblr. Oh look, and cute couple picture.  

Suddenly the door burst open as a signal for us to look at the door. There was Jeff, out manager, and Paul.

"Radio interview tomorrow." Jeff says clamping his hands. Groans and moans feel the atmosphere. We hated radio interviews because, it was always an old creepy man, and a old lady who have never heard of us. "Not all of you! Just Niall and Harry!" Jeff yelled. Sighs of relief feeled the air pissing Harry and I off.

"Ugh!" Harry and I groaned in unison.

"Who is it this time?" Harry questioned sounding annoyed.

"I don't know." Jeff mumbled honestly. "I think two people named Lexie And Lily?"

"Oh, well at least they're girls." I said. "What radio station?"

"Oh, uhh, BBC radio 1?"

"Ok google it Harry." I demeaned.

"Ok ok." Harry said furiously punching his laptop keys. Suddenly a smirk broke his serious glare.

"What? Let me see!" I grabbed the laptop from him searching for what made him happy. Suddenly my eyes landed on the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Her golden blonde hair perfectly straitened, the soft blue eyes piercing straight through me, those perfectly shaped lips framing her white teeth.

"Lily." I mumbled to myself looking at the beauty in awe. "Wow."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~* 

Authors note.

Hey y'all, I'm Meghan. First ever authors note. Lol this is awkward. Well I just wanted to thank everyone who is reading and voting. I know it's only like ten, but I'm still touched. Hehe there is a picture of Lily on the side. Just thought y'all would like to what she looked like. Tell me if she looks like she would be Lily or whatever, please. Comment and vote please! It would mean the world to me!