Main Character Introduction

I'm Oh Haemin, I have a twin sister her name is Oh Haewon. She's the campus crush and a lot people likes her, but she rejects them because she loves someone else, Lily Morrow.

Whenever the three of us hangs out I'm always the third wheel, and I hate it. They're always lovely dovely meanwhile I'm just watching them while eating ice cream. I don't really believe in love, I just... Don't like it.

I also don't believe in love at first sight, like how could you already love someone when you just met them? Yes you can call them attractive but already loving? Nope, you're not sure if you like or love a person when you just met them.

Anyways, I like reading books, well except romantic books of course. I only like reading angst, fantasy, horror, mystery, adventure books. I really hate people who thinks people that are reading books are nerds, what kind of brain or thinking do you have? We just love reading them plus it gives us more intelligence.

I have a bestfriend who is the complete opposite of me, her name is Hanni, Hanni Pham. She can get annoying sometimes, people like her for her sweet and soft attitude. Meanwhile people like me for uhh me being talented and attractive or something.

Whenever it's valentines day me and Hanni get chocolates, flowers and letters. For me I just accept the chocolates from them, why? I love and live for sweets. Meanwhile Hanni, she either politely declines them or accepts them, she reads letter but doesn't accept the feelings of the owner of the letter.

You know, mostly of the people that used to be my friends, bestfriends liked me but I don't. They call me a dense person, but no I just don't like to assume things and get embarrased. I never, and I say never liked someone my entire life.

Me and Haewon's parent left us, their reason was for Haewon unnie being lesbian. And the other reason was because a friend of them asked them if I would marry their son for money, but me being me I didn't want to. After that they hated me, they were homophobic and money hungry. We can live without them anyway, we're not that stupid and we can earn money on our own.