[ Chapter 1 ]

Haemin's POV
I woke up then looked at the sun, not bothering if my eyes would hurt or not. After a minute I finally stopped looking at the sun then went inside my bathroom and brushed my teeth, as soon as I finished I took a bath then changed my clothes.

 After a minute I finally stopped looking at the sun then went inside my bathroom and brushed my teeth, as soon as I finished I took a bath then changed my clothes

[ The clothes ]

After I changed I brushed my hair then grabbed my phone then went downstairs, I saw Haewon eating her food while looking at her phone.

I took a bowl then put the cereal before pouring the milk, I grabbed the spoon after. I took a scoop then ate it, after I finished eating I took a cereal bar and my favorite strawberry yogurt milk.

" Yah, are you done eating yet? Eat faster and stop chatting your girlfriend, you'll see her later anyway. We still have to pick up Lily and Hanni. " I said then grabbed my car keys that was in my pocket.

I opened my phone then chatted Hanni to get ready since we're about to pick her up, she chatted an okay.

After Haewon finally finished eating like a turtle, we both went inside my car. Haewon sat at the back seat so she could be lovely dovely with her girlfriend and also Hanni always sat at the passenger seat.

I started the engine then drove to Hanni's house since it was near our house, I parked infront of Hanni's house. After a couple minutes I saw Hanni getting out of her house and locking it, she got in the passenger seat then greeted us.

" Hey Haemin~ " Hanni greeted me

" Hello, Hanni~ " I greeted back then drove to Lily's house

" Hey Haewon unnie! " Hanni greeted Haewon, if you're wondering why she calls my sister unnie? I don't also know.

Once we reached Lily's house Lily was already waiting for us, so once she saw my car in front of her house, she went inside and sat beside Haewon aka her girlfriend.

They all talked for a bit but I didn't say a word since I was focused in the road, I was seeing students that had familiar faces meaning we were close to the school.

We all arrived in the school so I parked at the parking lot of course, after I parked we all got out, but I saw a figure.

" Hey, nice car. " I heard the figure said, it was Bae.

" Yup, I just got it a few weeks ago. " I said while looking at Bae who was in awe when she saw my car

 " I said while looking at Bae who was in awe when she saw my car