[ Chapter 9 ]

( a chapter for fullofgaynessindeed because baby doesn't want haemin to fall in love with minji. )

haemin's pov

i was busy enjoying my lollipop while listening to Cheating On You by Charlie Puth.

and yes, i'm walking towards to the Social Studies classroom.

i share this subject with hanni, i suppose she's there already. well, i hope so.

i nodded to the beat of the music, not until i bumped into someone.

it was minji, i widened my eyes and held her waist to avoid making her fall

and oh.my.god, SHE HELD MY SHOULDERS?!?!

i mentally shook my head and took my hands off of her waist and took my headphones off as well.

i pulled my lollipop away from my mouth and gulped.

" i'm sorry, are you okay? " i softly asked the girl, looking at her to see if she was okay.

but suddenly, my stupid brain ordered my eyes to look at her lips.

she definitely noticed because she licked her lips.

SHIT-

actually stop fcking gay panicking oh haemin.

" oh yeah, i'm fine. " minji answered, and gave me a low-key smug smile.

" can i... ask something? " i spoke, " yeah sure. " she replied.

" uh, is hanni already at her next class? " i asked minji.

" yup, i actually just dropped her off. " minji answered my question, while i was mesmerized by her beauty.

" cool, uhm- have a good day. " i awkwardly told her and bowed my head as she does the same and we went on our separate ways.

well that was awkward...

BUT SHE WAS SO GODDAMN PRETTY

okay, stop this bs oh haemin.

get a hold of yourself.

i shook my head and put my headphones back on and started eating my lollipop again, walking towards my class again.

but this time, i was careful so i wouldn't bump into anyone.

i entered the class and immediately walked to my seat beside hanni, not wanting to hear them squeal or recieve any letter again.

" hey hanhan~ " i greeted hanni and gave her an ear-to-ear smile, making her cutely giggle.

" what took you so long? " hanni asked me, pouting so mf cutely.

" i bumped into someone. " i answered her, the smile on my face never left.

" oh, are you okay? " hanni asks me with a worried look on her face.

" yup, don't worry about it hanhan. " i answered her and patted her head gently.

 " i answered her and patted her head gently

(cutie)

timeskip
( afterschool bcs why not )

foeking finally, school finally ended.

i'm on my way to the bathroom from my last subject.

i stretched my arms and entered the bathroom.

and there i saw hanni and a girl, but the problem was she was about to raise her hand and slap hanni.

i dashed to the girl and pushed her away from hanni, i pulled hanni behind me and sent the other girl a deadly glare.

" the fuck was that for? " i coldly asked the girl that was on the floor as i felt hanni holding my forearm.

the girl that was on the floor opened her mouth and was about to say something but i cut her off by speaking.

" actually, you know what don't even say a fucking word and just shut your stinky ass mouth up. " i stated, getting annoyed at the girl that was on the floor.

i gently dragged hanni out of the bathroom and held both of her hands.

" are you okay? " i softly asked hanni, smiling sadly then recieved a nod from the girl.

i hugged her and whispered in her ear, " don't worry, i won't let anyone hurt you, ever. "

she then hugged me back.

i felt myself melting in her touch, her touch always felt warm and made me melt.

i pulled away from the hug but didn't let go of her petite waist.

" let's do what ever you want at that amusement park tae oppa was talking about. " i proudly told her and gave her my wide smile then kissed her cheek.

i saw her blushing, how cute.

i then giggled at her cuteness, recieving a cute glare from her.

" come on, let's go. " i said and carefully dragged her towards the gate.

i texted the three chaotic animals but never let go of hanni's hand.

" oh and hanhan, can you text minji and tell her to meet up here? " i asked hanni, still typing and looking at my phone.

(WHY IT LOOK LIKE THAT BRO)

[ to be continued ]

• short chapter because this was just a short idea
• but still, i hope you enjoyed.
• don't forget to vote!