Prologue

a/n: idk if this link will work but you can just go to my profile and click on it ( https://moufc.carrd.co ). This just gives you info on the main characters.

~

The news about the two boys going missing was a surprise to anyone. Perseus Jackson and Jason Grace. Two students from the rivals schools, New Rome and Half-blood high. Nobody knows what happened. Suddenly, they went missing. Police claim that they ran away, however Sally Jackson and Thalia Grace suspect foul play. That's where they come in.

William Solace, a student at Half-blood high. He wasn't really friends with Percy. They only knew him because of his brothers, Lee and Michael. Besides that, he wasn't really friends with him. Piper was though.

Piper Mclean, another student from Half-blood high. She was one of Percy's friends. She and Leo was in a math tutoring group with Percy (Leo was the tutor). They all quickly became friends with Percy. Finding out Percy went missing was very hard on her. Piper practically begged Will to help her find what happened to Percy. He agreed.

Annabeth Chase, a student at New Rome. She knew Jason through student council and honor society. They were close. She want them to be her vice president, but Jason refused. Annabeth wouldn't call Jason her best friend. Her stepmom doesn't allow best friends, but she was close with her.

Nico di Angelo, another student from New Rome. They only talk to three people, Hazel, Reyna and Annabeth. They only talk to her because of a project they have to do in class. They never talked to Jason. To be honest, they could care less that she's gone. But somehow Annabeth managed to rope them into finding Jason Grace.

Now the four students cross roads to find their missing friends.