Forest - 5

A couple hours later and it's 2pm. I decided to get up and head up stairs to my room. I stand in front of my door and push it open, walking in side. I look over and see cheesy sleeping in his bed, I slowly walk over to my bed noticing the slightly red spots on the floor beside it from my blood. I ignore them deciding to clean them up later as I make my way into my bed. I lay back grabbing my phone from the dresser and turning it on. Scrolling through a couple things before setting it down and just thinking to myself.

Why did I do that? I can't even feel happy about anything at this point. Its all point less. "Maybe I was right to do that. Maybe cutting my self was the right thing? It's not like anyone cares anyway. Oj hasn't come to say anything to me after yelling at me, and TestTube just walked away probably not even wanting to put up with me. They all just think I'm a nuisance, I shouldn't even be here. I should just kill myse-"

Before I could even realize I was talking out loud cheesy was sitting up in his bed starting at me in disbelief. We make eye contact for a split second before I get out of bed. "Wait trophy!" he yells as he starts getting out of bed to chase after me but it's to late. I run out of the room, down the stairs, and out of the hotel heading towards the forest by the competition grounds. I run into the forest cheesy no where in sight behind me. After a while I come to a stop, I stand for a bit catching my breath before laying down deciding to spend the night out here as I drift off to sleep.

-words: 313-