2. Last time

The next morning, Nini woke up first, like always. She reached to her nightstand, and checked the time on her phone.

9:47 am

Well shit. She had to be at the studio at 1pm to go over her album with her producer Dan. Ricky and her had planned to go out before then.

"Baby wake up." Nini said, shaking Ricky awake. Ricky rubbed his eyes and sat up. "We need to get ready, it's almost 10." Nini informed him, climbing out of bed. Ricky groaned, he wasn't a morning person. "I'll meet you down stairs in ten minutes." Ricky said, laying back down. "Ricky.." Nini warned, giving him a look. He covered his face with pillows. "Richard Michael Bowen-" Nini started, Ricky jolted out of bed. "I'm up, I'm up!" Ricky exclaimed. "Okay now get your ass ready and I better see you changed by the time I'm doing my makeup." She instructed.

Ricky decided on some tan khakis and a white dress shirt, while Nini settled with one of Ricky's long sleeved white dress shirt and a brown and white dress over it. The dress was a checkered type pattern and made out of thick cotton.

"Hey love, you look absolutely beautiful." Ricky said, as she walked down the stairs. A rosy color rose to her cheeks. "Thank you." She responded, her lips curving into a large smile. "Are you ready to go?" Ricky asked, intertwining her fingers with his own. Nini nodded her head. They got into the car, and buckled their seatbelts.

"Alrighty my turn to play music." Ricky said handing Nini his phone so she could play the playlist while he drove. "True but you love me so much so you'd obviously let me choose again, right?"She asked. "I do love you with every fiber of my being but it's my turn darling," Ricky informed, backing out the driveway. "Pleasseeee, for me?" Nini pleaded with her signature puppy dog eyes. Ricky paused from driving and swung his head back against the seat in frustration, yet he couldn't help himself from smiling. He was defeated. "Fine, but doing that isn't gonna work forever." Ricky sighed. "I'll find something else." She replied simply.

Ricky parked in a secluded area, and they unbuckled their seatbelts. He noticed a rather gloomy look on his fiancée's face. "What's wrong?" He asked, resting a hand on her thigh. She leaned her head on his shoulder. "We'll we're getting married in two months and those two months are the last we'll have our relationship to ourselves. I mean i want to let the world, our fans, know the truth. I just, I'm going to miss this." Nini admitted, fidgeting with her fingers. "I know, but let's enjoy the time we have before then, alright?" Ricky said with a faint smile on his face. She didn't look up at him, so he out two fingers under her chin and made eye contact with her. "I love you," He cooed, looking in her eyes. She smiled. "I love you too." He leaned in and planted a soft kiss on her lips. They both smiled, while their lips were still touching.

Little did they know, that would be the last time they'd get to have their relationship just to themselves.

That was horrible, I'm sorry lol. I hope y'all enjoyed. Part three up sometime next week :)