3. Double date

They got out the car and rejoined their hands, completely oblivious to the man and the camera 3 yards away from them.

"Babe?" Ricky asked. "Yup?" Nini replied, swinging their intertwined hands. They were now walking in an outdoor mall area in downtown LA. This was their absolute favorite place to be, it was secluded and never crowded. Technically, it was a private place because it was gated and a place for celebrities to go to. The perfect place to escape paparazzi and the rest of the world."Wanna go to get coffee for breakfast?" Ricky suggested. Nini nodded her head in approval. There was a small coffee shop around the corner that they loved going to.

Once they got into the coffee shop, they got in line and placed their orders. Nini ordered a caramel macchiato and a plain muffin. Ricky ordered a hot chocolate and a blueberry muffin. He wasn't a coffee type of gal.

"So, how's the album coming along?" Ricky asked, easing in a conversation. "Pretty good...we're like done with bases of all songs, so we're going to start finalizing lyrics of gross before I start recording it." Nini replied. Ricky chuckled which confused her. "I still can't believe you wrote a song about how your in love with me, and then named it gross." Ricky admitted, trying to hold back his smile. "It's a compliment!" Nini exclaimed. "Maybe I'd understand that if you let me listen to the song!" Ricky shot back. "I told you, bubs, it's a surprise. Trust me, you'll cry." Nini told him. "Well i know that, your literally a god when it comes to songwriting and stuff." Nini couldn't help but blush.

A few hours later, Ricky was driving Nini to the studio when he got a call. She couldn't hear the person on the other side, but she was intrigued since Ricky mentioned her.

"Hey dude! Yeah that sounds great....Nini will be excited to see her. Yes I know, i didn't tell her yet. Okay yeah see you then."

"Who was it?" She asked. He smiled at her cockily. "It's a surprise." He responded, parking into the studio. "Your just saying that cuz I won't let you hear gross." Nini said. "Well, when your done call me, we'll go home and get ready. You and me and the surprise, we have a double date to go to at 5." He told her. She looked at him confused but decided not to push it. She got out the car and waved goodbye. "I love you!" He yelled out the window. Classic Richard. She giggled quietly and walked into the studio.

—————————————————————————

Nini just got off her call with Ricky, and turns out he was going to be late. She wasn't sure what made him loose track of time, but he said he just left the house. She head back into the studio, to hang out with her producer Dan for a few minutes. About ten minutes later she got a text from Ricky saying he arrived.

Only a few minutes later, Nini rushed out the studio and saw Ricky leaning against the car

Only a few minutes later, Nini rushed out the studio and saw Ricky leaning against the car. She skipped towards him, with a huge smile plastered on her face. She jumped into his arms, and he gladly held her.

"I missed you." She mumbled into his neck. "You already told me that, sweetheart." Ricky chuckled. "But I did, the last time I didn't see you for that amount of time was like last year." Nini pouted. "Babe, you go to the studio six hours a day." Ricky reminded her, placing her on her own two feet. "Yeah but we always go for lunch or dinner in between." She said, going back into the car. He followed her but laughed quietly. He grabbed her hand and placed a soft kiss on her knuckles. "So you gonna tell me who the double date is with?" Nini asked. "Nope." He said simply. "Ugh your so annoying! I need to know who it is because it's embarrassing that we're late cuz someone lost track of time." Nini grumbled. "Relax It's a chill movie double date type thing. And uh, sorry for being late." Ricky told her. "It's okay." Nini smiled at him.

When they got to their house, Nini immediately recognized a car in the driveway. "RICHARD BOWEN IS THAT TOM HOLLAND'S CAR?!" Nini exclaimed, already jumping out the car before it completely stopped. Ricky was amused with his fiancé's excitement. Without acknowledging Ricky, she ran into their house and gasped when she saw her dear friends Zendaya and Tom.

"AHHHHH" Zendaya and Nini screamed, running to hug each other. Ricky walked in and enjoyed the entertainment with Tom. "Well mate, I think we now know who they love more." Tom joked. "Tell me about it." Ricky snorted. When the two women finally let go of each other, Nini turned around to see Tom hopping towards her. She mimicked his body movement and hugged him tightly.

After the long awaited reunion, I mean they filmed No Way Home in multiple areas, none matching up with where Ricky and Nini we're traveling/touring or staying during that time, it was very emotional for the group to reunite. They decided on watching some movies, until Zendaya and Nini seemed to have gotten the same idea the same second. Nini paused the movie. "Are you guys thinking what im thinking?" Nini asked, Ricky and Tom looked at each other confused and shook their heads. "FACE MASKS." Nini and Zendaya squealed in sync. The boys both groaned knowing that they'd have no choice whether or not they had to participate. Especially since all their significant other had to do was say 'please' and all of the sudden they were all in.

"Why's it so sticky?" Tom asked. Both girls started laughing at the boys' disgust at the feeling. Since Nini was petite compared to Ricky, she was sitting on the bathroom counter, while Ricky was standing between her legs. While Tom was on the counter, and Zendaya was standing. The girls already had the face masks applied, since they were both of course experts. Ricky and Tom attempted, and obviously both failed. So now their fiancé/girlfriend are doing it for them. "Alrighty I'm done." Nini said, still giggling by the boy in front of her. "Same here." Zendaya said.

They decided on playing this or that while waiting for the face masks to dry. They're were cracking up when the alarm went off.

They got the face masks off and washed their faces. Ricky reached for a towel and started to rather, aggressively, rub his face causing Nini and Zendaya to giggle. Tom found nothing wrong with it and started doing the same. Nini stopped Ricky, and said "Babe that hurts your skin, be gentle." Nini taught him by rubbing the towel smoothly and slowly in circles around his skin. "You look like a child." Zendaya said, while Tom
took pictures of Ricky. Ricky pretended to be offended, while Nini was laughing.

Eventually the couples had to separate, and Tom and Zendaya left around 11pm.

Nini and Ricky had gotten ready for bed, when they realized they had countless missed calls and texts.

Ricky insisted it was fine, and went to bed. Nini, confused, checked her instagram like every text she had gotten said to do.

She opened the app and what she saw made her heart stop.

———————————————————————
Wow. Cliffhanger? I mean It's pretty obvious what it was but like oh well.

Again a huge thank you to everyone who read my one shot book, and thank you to those who made the 1k reads possible.

Stream Midnights, I'm sorry, and Different.