chapter 1

(Pov: No one) (unless said otherwise)

Shinso leaned on his chair with a big sigh. Mina who was sitting infront of him turned around and whisper. "What up with you? You've been sighing nonstop." She ask the purple haired guy behind her.

" It's nothing you should worry about" Shinso wave her off also with a whisper.

She pout. " Come on~ tell meeee, pleaseeee!"

He sigh one more time. " You won't leave me alone, would you?" He raise eyebrow.

She stared nodding and  "Not a chance my guy"

He growl in frustration. " Whatever, just promise to keep quiet, got it? Not a word to anyone!" He warned her.

" Of course, now tell me" She say excited for a  good cup of tea.

"I like someone" She raise eyebrow. "Two people to be exact." Her eyes widen. " But i don't think i have a chance"

" Why? It would be like 100/ 100!" She ask.

Shinso look at the pinkish girl puzzled. "The hell is 100/100?"

" Well, you say you like two people, right? And usually when i ocourage someone to confess, i tell them that it's 50/50 for them to be rejected or get a partner. So when you add that 50% of each person you like, you get a 100/100!" She say happily at the end.

Shinso look at her in amusement and chuckle. " Only if you were that intelligent in school too. Also, that's not how mathematics work."

She pout again. " I'm gonna pretend you didn't just say that. Anyway why do you think you don't stand a chance with any one of your crushes?"

" Because they are dating" He simply stated.

Mina gasp. " Are they Bakugou and Midoriya!?" She nearly yelled.

" Wha- You- How did you?!" He stutter out.

" First, no offense bro , but you give off strong gay energy, stronger than Bakugou. And second they are the only gay couple in the class for now" She give her reasons. " Well, minus the lesbian couples, but as i say, you're totally gay"

He just sigh and place his head on his desk. " I hate how you're right, you know? Plus what are you gonna do with that information?"

" Play Cupid of course" She smile at him.

" Don't do shit" he warned her. " I don't want to ruin their perfect relationship or anything." He explain.

" But if they also like you then you won't be ruining anything! You would be making it better!" She try to explain him her side.

" Please don't give me false hopes. There's no way one of them likes me back, let alone BOTH of them." Shinso raise his head and look at his crushes siting on the front rows behind one another. He could see Katsuki passing notes to Izuku who in response giggled, writed something else on it and give if back to Katsuki.

" All I'm saying is, you never know. So better try than regret it later" That make him stop starting at his loved ones and take his attention back to Mina who was talking to him.

" Okay fine, i will try to do something about it. But if i see that it somehow worsen their relationship i will stop, got it?" Shinso give up in the end, just like every other Mina victim.

" Got it!" She say with a  wide smile and excitedly bouncing on het seat. " Can't wait to see how this one will turns out!"

Shinso deeply sigh. He might or might not have already started regreting his decision.  But for now, he was going to play along with it.

Woohooooo, that's the first chapter, it's kinda short, but well, i mean it's just getting started.

Hope you enjoy!

Love y'all and stay safe! ~¤♡¤~