𝐂𝐡𝟏- 𝐇𝐚𝐰𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥

You were the epitome of the word perfect. Anyone would agree, I mean, look at you. You're nice, talented, and not to mention absolutely loaded. Being the daughter of a well known actor. must be the dream, right?

        You hated it. It seemed like the only thing people cared about. The only thing people wanted from you. Of course, you were grateful for it. It's just that sometimes you wished people wouldn't see you for your father, but see you for you.

        So too please you, Your parents enrolled you into Hawkins middle school. Since your father isn't FAMOUS famous, if you hadn't told anyone they shouldn't expect anything. All you had to do was act normal. Of course this wouldn't be a problem.

The first day.

       "Y/N, time to wake up!" your mother spoke. Usually, waking up for school would be annoying, and you'd be tired. But right now you seemed to have the most energy in the world! You never thought you would ever be so exited for school. You sat up and checked the time, 7:03. You woke up at a decent time considering you had to be at school by 8:30.

        You got out of bed and slipped on your slippers. You waltzed to the bathroom with a grin on your face. You brushed your teeth, washed your face, and did your hair quickly. Now, you just had to choose your outfit, you eventually choose a slightly oversized sweater, some jeans, and some vans. (Cuz it's sweater weather yk) You put your hair in a half up-half down style and put on a bracelet to finish the look.

        You checked the time once more, 7:56. You got ready in a timely manner so you grabbed your backpack and went down stairs to be greeted with the smell of fresh bacon. So you put a little pep in your step. (Just imagine the house from Clueless, and if you haven't watched it you deserve to be confused.) You walked to where your kitchen was and saw your mom, who had just finished plating a nice steaming plate of pancakes, sunny-side up eggs, sausage, toast, and bacon. You nearly started floating from the smell.

        You quickly sat at the table, grabbed a fork and got to work. By the time you finished it was 8:10. It was now time for you to go so you grabbed your bag and left out with your mother . She would have to drive you too school since the bus didn't stop where you lived. You sat in the front seat and suddenly the excitement turned in to nervousness. The butterfly's in your stomach turned into nausea. The sparkles into your eyes turning into tears.

        Your mom noticed this. "Hey, it's gonna be okay. Could you explain what wrong to me?" She asked calmly. "I'm just anxious, I'm fine" you replied. "Hey, its okay to be nervous, but you have no reason to be. You're going to make lots of friends. Hey, maybe even a boyfriend." She chuckled. You looked at her with a grin. "Psh, not sure about that one." You giggled. You looked back out at the window while you listened to whatever was on the radio.

        Soon, out of the window you see Hawkins middle school quickly approaching in your sight. Your mom takes a turn in and parks her car. You grab your bag and open the door. You get out and turn around to face your mom and bid her goodbye but when you turn around the car is already driving away. From the distance you can hear her saying "Bye, have a nice day at school". You roll your eyes at the rudeness. Yet your brain makes a realization and you turn around to face Hawkins Middle.

"Oh crap."

        There's the first chapter! Please tell me if the story's pace is too fast or too slow. Also, I will make other chapters longer, this one was a bit short due too me not having many ideas, I also had to cut it short because of busyness. Lmao i thought i was never going to actually write this story. Thanks for reading!