Hinata Hyuga x M!Reader

♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚ :𝓨/𝓝'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥: :;

I blocked Hinata's attack with my forearm as she huffed in exhaustion. "Come on, Hinata, you almost had me there!" I encouraged as I flashed her a smile. Hinata backed away and put her hands on her knees while panting. "If you were just a tad faster, I think you would've knocked me to the ground!" I praised as I jogged over to her and put a hand on her shoulder. Hinata looked up at me and smiled while she wiped sweat from her brow. Her expression faltered quickly as she walked away to grab her water bottle. I raised a brow. "Are you okay? You seem a little down today," I asked as I followed her. "Huh? Oh yes, I'm fine. Just a little tired is all," Hinata said with a blank expression on her face as she took a swig of her water. "Really? I don't believe her for a second. Something's picking at her brain." I thought as I placed my hands on my hips. "Hinata, babe, you know you can talk to me, right? I can tell something's bothering you." I said in a calm, kind tone. She paused and gave me a quick glance then back to her water. "It's just...Naruto will be back soon, and stronger than ever. I just want to be strong too." She said as she placed her water down on the grass. "Babe, you are strong! You nearly-" "I'm not strong enough!" Hinata yelled suddenly. I paused with a shocked expression. "Hinata's never raised her voice before; this is really getting to her." I thought, feeling helpless. "Everyone is getting so strong now, and I'm barely at their level. All I want is to be strong like my father, Neji and Naruto," Hinata said as she pushed a strand of hair behind her ear. "I don't want to be the one that's always saved, that's why I'm trying so hard." Hinata finished as she began to let tears fall. I rushed to Hinata's side and gave her a big hug; she turned her head into my chest and began to cry harder. 

I stroked her hair gently to calm her down. It broke my heart to see her like this and I wanted to help more, but I didn't know how. "Hey, Hinata? Why don't we try those moves again? I bet some more training, you can really get me this time," I said as I let her go and placed my hands on her shoulders gently. Hinata nodded as she wiped away her tears. I smiled sadly at her as we both got into our positions across from the other. "You ready, Hinata?" I asked as I cracked my knuckles. Hinata nodded as she got into her stance. I smiled at her again, then I dashed at her head on not thinking about it. Hinata looked panicked. Once I felt I was close enough, I raised my fist getting ready to punch her, but Hinata maneuvered to the side. She let out a shout as she palm heel struck me on the forehead; boy did that hurt. I then went flying through three trees, then my back hit a fourth and I slumped down onto the ground, the wind knocked out of me and my vision became spotted. "Oh no, Y/N!" Hinata yelled as she ran towards me. I looked up slowly, my head spinning uncontrollably. Hinata knelt down to my level. "Y/N, are you alright? Oh no, you're bleeding!" Hinata said in a panicked tone as she cupped my cheek. "You...you hit me?" I asked shocked. "Umm...yes?" She answered quizzically.

I turned to her and smiled widely. "You hit me! Hinata, you did it! You hit me!" I yelled as I got up fast and scooped her into my arms then twirled us around. Hinata squeaked in surprise, but then she began to giggle. "You hit me! You hit me, you hit me!" I yelled over and over again happily. I stopped twirling us but kept her in my embrace. "Hinata, I'm so proud of you! You hit me so fast and hard, I'm just so proud of you, I can't even express it!" I said as I put her down. Hinata blushed and giggled at me. I felt light-headed as I fell on my ass. "Oh no, Y/N! You okay? Maybe I should take you to Sakura," Hinata said as she knelt back down to me. "Yup, that would be great, my head is killing me," I said with a chuckle. "Sorry, I didn't mean to hit you so hard," Hinata said she helped me up. We smiled stupidly at each other as we made our way to the Hokage's office to visit Sakura to heal me up.