The Raging Lizard

Page 1:

Panel 1: A low shot of a lizard(Lenon Poe) in the air coming down.

Panel 2: A Wide shot of Lenon poe landing on the ground. The ground was shaking as if there was an earthquake.

Panel 3: A wide shot shot of a room shaking, with the room of Kzalo, Korina, Violet losing their balance except Akabame.

Korina And the Violet: What the hell!!!

Kzalo: Hehehehe, the ground is shaking

Panel 4: A close up shot of Akabame with very serious eyes but a nonchalant face.

Akabame: Great. Now I'm supposed to  protect these three. Wait, Korina should know how to use her ability. He thought with an attitude.

Panel 5: A medium shot Akabame facing Korina asking her something.

Akabame: Korina! He said nonchalantly.

Korina: Yes: she answered.

Akabame: Do you know how to use your abilities? If so then please use them because I don't have time to watch over people I don't have to. He nonchalantly said.

Korina: This guy can't be serious, he just called me a burden without even saying it. She thought

Korina: I Can somewhat use them but I don't think I can fully control them. She answered

Page 2:

Panel 1: A close up shot of Akabame looking at Korina.

Akabame: Okay that's good enough. He said

Panel 2: A medium shot of Violet and kzalo  wondering what the heck is going on.

Kzalo: The ground is shaking, there is a monster out for me and they are having a conversation of who knows what. Hmmmmmm, life is so interesting. He thought while smiling.

Violet: Wait. Wait, what ability, And why is there a monster coming after us. Mr. Akabame! What the hell is going on?
Panel 3: A close up shot of Akabame hands grabbing onto Kzalo's shirt.

Panel 4: A medium shot of Akabames hands on Korina's back as if he was about to carry her.

Panel 5: A close shot of Akabame hands grabbing onto Violet's shirt.

Page 3:

Panel 1: An extreme close up shot of Akabames eyes turning red as a ruby.

Panel 2: A medium shot of lenon poe in his lizard form, holding onto a tree as he took it out the ground with tail.

Panel 3: A close up shot of the Lizards mouth drooling with hunger.

Lenon Poe: Must......Kill. He said in a menacing way.

Panel 4: A Wide shot of him pulling back his tail with the tree as he is about to throw it.

Panel 5: A medium shot of Lenon Poe throwing the tree with full force at the cabin that kzalo, Korina, Violet, and Akabame are in.

Page 4:

Panel 1: A wide shot of Akabame in the room holding Kzalo, Violet and Korina on his shoulder. Akabame is in a pose as if he was going to sprint out of the room or the entire cabin.

Panel 2: An extreme close up shot of Akabame's mouth.

Akabame: ZAKLORICHE!

SFX: BZzzz

Panel 3: An extreme wide shot of an explosion of the cabin.

Panel 4: A wide shot of Lenon poe fully exposed in his lizard human form.