Brunch [1k view special]

Sorry for taking so long but Wooo 1k reads this is amazing guys thank you so much!!!

Next chapter is going to be extra special as this is my first ever time a Story has gotten this many views.

I would like to thank my Choom's on my discord for being so supportive.
That includes.

Maddrapptor06
Thing
Average Drunk Driver
and
DEADRED.

Maddrapptor06ThingAverage Drunk Driver andDEADRED

So yeah lets get into the Chapter.

———————————

Its been a few days since Y/n spoke to Rebecca. The hustle and bustle of night city was a welcome addition to Y/n senses. It beats the Quiet ghost of a city that was D.C altho the gun shots every now and then reminded him of home. Y/n was getting bord wandering the Streets of Night city spending his Day off alone. He gave an audible sigh.

"Detecting Agent Mood. Analyzing. Emotional state: loneliness" The A.I said to his friend.

"Yeah its what ever... What we agents are known for right...?" Y/n said. He was wearing a cloak to hide his body armor he was wearing.

"Recommendation. Contact Ally. Rebecca" I.S.A.C said having a cheeky idea.

"You tryna set me up on a date?" Y/n smirked.

"No...." He said in a stretched out monotone voice.

"Besides shes probably busy doing like her thing" Y/n said to his A.I friend.

"Why not ask?" I.S.A.C said.

"hmmm...." Y/n thought to him self.

———————————

Rebecca was in her room. The smell of beer and Gun oil reeked throughout the small apartment. It was much messier then Y/ns place. Her bro was out and about doing what ever the hell he dose.

She was lying on her bed with a serious hang over. Suddenly she got a call from an Unkown caller. She sat up groggy rubbing her eyes before picking up the call.

"Ay yo who the fuck is this..?" She said in her sleepy voice.

"Line. Secure. Patching into Agent" Rebecca perked up hearing the A.I's voice.

"Hey Rebecca what are you doing...?" Y/n's smooth texan voice came through.

"Oh just woke up... Having the worst hang over ever, and Im hungry" She said sitting up on the edge of the Bed.

"Hmmm... wanna like get something to eat...?" Y/n said trailing off his words.

"Hmmm" Rebecca said smiling to her self.

"Okey but your paying" She said smiling to her self getting her coat on.

"Ugh my eddies!" Y/n groaned in a sarcastic manner.