1:14 Let's Just Finish The Dance

Let's Just Finish The Dance
Part 1
————

Let's Just Finish The DancePart 1————

————

RECAP

Alaric looked at Landon. "We've been wondering if he's supernatural." Alaric responded. "We have out answer."

You and Hope glanced at each other. "What?" You questioned lowly but then there was crackling from Landons body and movement. You gasped as you watched the body move, you put a hand on your mouth and Hope rubbed your back.

Landon then started breaking out of whatever he was in and got up, starring at all of you. "What's going on?" He asked, confused. You stared at him with teary eyes.

Alaric was shocked and surprised. "You ever heard of the legend of the Phoenix?" Alaric asked as Landon breathed heavily.

————

You ran through the woods, searching for Landon. "Landon?" You called, but once you turned a corner you saw hum laying there dead. "Landon!" You ran to his body and picked him up. There was no response to you picking him up and laying him on your lap. Tears threatened to fall as sobs escaped your lips. "No. No. No. No. This can't be happening." You choked as you screamed. "Landon!"

You then wake up to a giant bang and Landon groaning. You opened your eyes but groaned as you lifted yourself up. "Oh my god. Landon, Are you okay?" Hope asked as she helped Landon off the floor.

Landon coughed. "Ow. I was recently dead, so I think I'll mend." Landon responded, groaning.

You held your head. "What happened?" You questioned as you looked at the two.

"You were having a nightmare." Hope answered.

You looked at her confused but then stared at Landon. "And then you screamed and some magical wave thing hit me, and now I have art supplies where no man should." Landon chuckled while you let your hand fall, confused.

Landon then left and Hope came and sat down next to you. "I guess Landon dying did more to me than I thought." You looked at Hope.

Hopes face went to one of worry. "Is that what your nightmare was about?" She questioned while you nodded. Hope sighed. "You were sleeping on me, that's when you started whimpering and I started calling your name, Landon heard and I had gotten out of the way, that's when you screamed and threw him into the art supplies." Hope explained, while you just nodded.

You crossed your legs as you put your hand through your hair. "I guess seeing his body and believing he was dead really scared me." You responded, looking down at your hands.