4

Momma was having her annual family dinner tonight and I figured then would be the best time to share the news.

Opie, Kenny, and Ellie came by and picked me up so we could head on over. I talked with all three of them about different things from school work, and what's been going on at my Bakery.

When we arrived at mom's and Pop's I climbed out and helped Ellie out before locking the door and following Kenny and Opie inside.

"Hi, mom and pop" I greeted after Opie and his babies greeted them and everyone else.

"Hi, baby. how was work today?" pops asked

"busy" I replied with a smile 

"cause your the best baker in town, " momma says

"Hey" Bobby protested

"Bobby you know she's better than you," momma says

"cause she doesn't use the good stuff," Bobby says

"I don't need to use the "good" stuff," I say using quotations around good

he laughed as I greeted him and the others.

I looked at Opie and smiled which he smiled before he leaned down and said something to Kenny and Ellie. which made them look up at me very happy.

I arched my brow at Opie and he nodded his head.

I smiled understanding what he was meaning. and I'm so glad that them being happy was their reaction to the news.

"so how're Buttercup Cakes ?" Chibs asked

"its doing great. I've gotten so many ideas and new desserts that I'm gonna sell at the taste of charming I am sure that by the time everything sells out that the art class will have everything they will need and the school can use the extra for an upgrade or a huge pizza party" I replied

"what flavors are you trying?" Tig asked

"cotton candy, Butterfinger,& a secret one I cant share" I replied

"awe" they all pouted

I smiled

Momma and some of the croweaters brought the food and placed it before everyone while I grabbed the rest that couldn't be carried and set it out.

we all sat down and talked about different things. leaving club matters off the table.

"Oh. I have something.. well me and someone has something to share" I say

mom and dad looked at me while Jax was looking at Opie.

"Opie and I are officially dating" I announced

"Fucking finally," momma says making me smile.

"congratulations" pops says

"About damn time son," Piney says

the others share the congrats with us.

after sharing that we went back to the topic we were talking about before.

after we finished eating the guys headed to the living room with the kids while us women cleaned up before we joined.

I walked over and sat by Opie after I picked Kenny up.

We all continued to talk as Ellie and Kenny drifted off to sleep.

"come on Opie let's get these babies to bed," I say as I slowly get up careful not to wake Kenny.

I turned Kenny in my arms which caused him to lay his head on my shoulder.

I waved to the others and wished them goodnight before Opie and I left with the kids.

Opie took me to his place which was fine. I climbed out with Kenny and carried him inside behind Opie and Ellie.

"thank you," Opie says after I got Kenny situated and in his pjs before tucking him in.

"you are welcome" I replied

I walked with him to the living room and laid my head on his shoulder as I held his hand. we both fell asleep on the couch with my head on his shoulder and his head laying on mine.