8

When I told Jax I was roughly due in four months I had found out a few days after that I'm due in five.

Opie was with me when we found out just how far along I am. 

And afterwards we headed home and made love. it felts so incredible feeling the bond that only I feel when I'm connected with Opie. It's as if our souls are intertwined.

Now here I am trying to focus on an order that is vastly approaching and all my pregnant brain can think of is my giant husband fucking me so damn good.

"alright, you horn dog simmer down and let's get this order taken care of then when we are fully finished with work we'll see if Opie can play or not," I told myself in my head.

constantly repeated what I needed over and over in my head did very little to distract my horny ass mind.

but it was enough for me to finish the order and set it in the fridge ready for the customer to pick it up. 

Once that was completed I got to work on making batches of different food that was needed out front.

"alright you guys I'm headed out all the batches are finished and in the fridge. the customer's order that may come by today is on the top shelf of the fridge. I will see you all in two days" I tell my workers.

"bye have fun" they all say as they waved me off.

When I got home to clean up I was in for one hell of a surprise.

I walked through the front door and headed to the bedroom where my hubby was.

"you ok?" I asked

"waiting for you" he replied

"something wrong?" I asked

"I can't stop thinking about you naked underneath me as I fuck you" he replied as he came over to me tilted my head up and started kissing me.

 I moaned as I got to work on stripping him down.

"I could hardly do anything at work today. my horny as was picturing you taking me from different positions. and my favorite where you're on top" I tell him

"so I'm not the only one whose mind was distracted with horny shit," he says

"nope" I replied

After we both were stripped down he lifted me up and carried me over to the bed laying me a long way before he climbed in.

 wrapped my arms around him and pulled him down to me as he teased me brushing his tip along my slit.

"no teasing" I whined

"alright," he says before he finally slipped inside of me.

I closed my eyes enjoying the feeling before reopening them and watching Opie as he slowly started making love to me.

"I'd fuck you how I want but I'm not risking our baby," he says

"I understand" I assured him.

We spent the rest of the time we had made love before we had to separate and go back to reality.

I gave him a long lingering kiss and ushered him back to work while I headed to Kenny's and Ellie's school to pick them up.