Chapter 3

(Y/N)'s POV

Me and Zazan where in a headed make out session and we where not gentl about it, we knocked over many things in my room but that didn't matter now. As I was about to get her top off we both heard"Daughter come to me at once/Zazan where are you your late for the meeting " I ground in frustration and I said "looks like this has to wait" she nodded and said "unfortunately yes, until next time dear" she then kissed my cheek and she left while I left to go to see mother. Once I entered mother's chamber I see her eating human meatballs and I can make out the kings egg starting to show sings of growth within her, I sat down in front of her and she said "daughter I'm glad you came" I took a meatball and I said "yes, now what do you need mother?" She then said "there is still a chance that the birth of your brother might get interrupted or worse, if that is to ever to pass I want you to take as many females as possible and have them birth the king"  I was actually astonished by this so I said "so your saying that I can take anyone I want?" She nodded and said "I know you where raised in the human hive so this concept might be strange but you are the king of this hive and the ghouls so to all of them this is your right as king" I was still astonished by that but then I thought "wait, all of them?" I then said "by chance did you tell this to, oh I don't know Zazan or something?" She replied " I asked questions to all of them that includes Zazan" I just sat there for a few minutes until I mentally screamed "OMG!, WHY DID SHE DO THAT?!, IM GOING TO DIE OF EMBARRASSMENT!!!!!!!" After that I just quitely eat my meatball in silence.

                                        I've return to my room and I went to my bed and well for once I acted like a teenage girl, I layed on my bed stomach first with my face buried in my pillow and I kicked my legs up and down and I said "What the hell mom!" I stayed like this for a few hours before I fell asleep. When I woke up and I got ready because I was going out to see if my new guards and Squadron leaders have what it takes in combat and to also have them control there new organ. So we went out into the woods to hunt, I mainly chose this way because this was how I trained, in the wild until I was trained by a hunter who was actually friendly to ghouls, then well I'll tell that story another time. I had them go threw the trees because being a ghoul means you have to move like one, Rose uses her Kagune swing from branch to branch while holding her chair and honestly out of all of them hers are the unique among them. I've never seen ones that are hands so she's one of the ghouls I find intresting. While the squad we where following was raiding another village me and my group take the ones who ran into the woods, Rui was the most savage out of all of us, when she hunts she's like a huntsman spider her speed is faster then the rest of us and I found out her Kagune sacreats a venom that's not deadly but it's disorients people and the effects are the same as a normal huntsman spider and combined with her new enhanced strength she's practically an unstoppable force. Then there's the twins like there birth they share the same type of Kagune it's a tail like one, they work as one like there one person so out of us ghouls there the most coordinated out of all of us and it's one of the reasons why I appointed them my royal  guards. There nen ability is simaler, they transmute there aura to create a paralysis Chemical so with them it makes taking humans alive much more easier and they also make a healing agent for when one of us gets hurt but when there close together there in my opinion unstoppable. As for Rose she's Calculated, she hunts like a trapper she stays still and she spread her Kagune like a spider once someone hits them there immediately grabbed and pulled to her.

                                            We followed that chameleon's squad today and I'm not surprised that his group is one of the many who have wild cards. I stayed out of the hunts for two reasons one is to let my group learn and two so I can evaluate each squads and I can tell there getting to rambunctious, honestly I've bing noticing this from other ants and that worries me, this is way I've increased there training so they can handle anything even a rebellion. I then heard gunshots and when I went to investigate I saw an ant using pistols to shoot at the human soldiers, it laughed and said "theses are so awesome!" He continued to laugh like a mad man while shooting, I then said "stop it" he turned and once he saw me he froze and I said "you'll give away our location ". He nodded and went away, I sighed and I thought "if things continue like this then we'll have a rebellion for shure" I then saw the first squadron collected the humans and are sending them to mother. When my group got back I overheard Colt say"what more dead soldiers where found?" Cheetu replied "yeah, three of Zazan's were just discovered, actually one of my own has come totally missing too" Colt then said "Ujuse team delt with all the humans holding guns, I can't not help but wonder if there are other humans resisting us as well" Cheetu replied "shure is starting to look that way but something killed all those soldiers and whatever it was certainly wasn't a gun" I then decided to chime in and I asked "if it's not a gun then what is it?" They noticed me and Cheetu said "my king how am I supposed to know that. Probably some brand new weapon we haven't seen yet" me and Colt looked at each other and nodded and he asked "where are the corpses now?" He replied "Peggie is checking them out over there" he pointed to a room and we went to investigate. Once we entered I saw the dead drones, Peggie then pointed to a drone with bullet holes and he said "well a gun killed this one that much I can tell because the bullets are still lodged inside its body" he then pointed to one on the left and said "I'm not so shure about the others" Colt went closer to one of there heads and said "there skull is punctured" Peggie then said "it was but not by a gun. I have difficulty Grasping the surviving soldiers explanation of the events. The foot soldiers communications were simple yet indecipherable, it said one human Mimicted firing a gun although no projectile emerged something pierced the soldiers skull killing it." Colt then said "I see but don't some of the soldiers sense things around them exccept of seeing them" Peggie replied "indeed they do, when we question them those soldiers claimed they felt a projectile they couldn't find" I then went to one of the dead an examed the hole, I then used my nen to try an sense anything because I have a huntch. I then felt faint teases of nen with in his wound, my eyes shot wide and I told the two "have the builder drones work double time to increase our defenses and increase patrols now!" Colt then said "yes my king!" Peggie then asked "is something wrong?" I nodded and I said "we have hunters and I'm going out" they nodded and once I left I thought "Hunters makes things difficult now, if they get involved then our planes may get cut short".

                                                  When I arrived to an era where I sensed Nen I saw that spider guy and Zazan capture a hunter, but I felt someone else running away. There running away to an abandoned village but before I could catch a glimpse of them they escaped into the woods, I sighed and chased after them then that's when I heard a gun shot, once I caught up I saw someone I couldn't believe, it was Ponzu, one time when I was injured she helped healed me. I then saw that ant from earlier so before he could shoot again I then activate my Kaguna and I cut off his head killing it. I then went to Ponzu and I saw she was shot in the head butwith my nen ability I can heal her, I then enhanced my cells to form a worm like creature and I then put it into her head wound, my special nen ability allows me to enhance a persons healing ability as well as there vitality and stamina. Once she was healed I picked her up and I carried her to the hive, once I got there I saw Cheetu and he said "oh my king I see you got another human for-" I interrupted him by saying "this human is staying with me, alive, if I hear any word that she was hurt or killed, got it" he nodded nervously and I took her to my room and once I entered I put her in my bed and I let her sleep. I deactivate my Kaguna and I removed my mask and I just watched Ponzu sleep and i said to myself "we meet again, dear".