Sick🤧x jay

Harlem, New York
your house🏠
8:30 pm

   Jays been sick with a cold  for the past 2 days, so u as his girlfriend have been taking care of him.

" Cmon baby you have to take it" I said tryna convince jay to take his medicine.

" ion want to" he says in a low tone and exhausted tone.

" jay stop actin like a baby and just take the pill" I say rolling my eyes and staring him in his face.
" yo stop rolling ya eyes at me and I said Ian takin it"

" wtv boy take the pill pleaseeee" 

At this point I was  a lil annoyed but of course all I  wanted was the best for jay. 
" ughhhh ion like pills mamiii" jay says whining

" so wha you want the liquid" I  say playfully giggling a little
" hell nah the liquid even worse, that shi taste like poison" jay quickly responded.

" well u gotta pick one and if u don't I'm pickin for u sooo" I say walking to the bathroom to get the NyQuil.
"Wtv bro lemme get the pill" jay said with a lil attitude.

" bro?!"
" jay don't play wit me" I  say mugging and handing him the pill.

He took the pill making a sour face after as if he ate a lemon
" why u so extra" i say laughing at his facial expressions.

" I ain't extra" he said mugging me and coughing a little at the same time
"Sure u not baby" I say playfully.

As I was about to walk out the room to go make him some soup I  felt jays hand grabbing my  wrist and pulling me back over to him.
" come lay down wit me ma" he said smiling enough to show both of his dimples  as he grabbed my waist pulling me on the bed. ( his dimples are just 😩)

" I will papi but let me make u sum soup first" I say smiling at him .

" ight but hurryyy I wanna cuddle wit ma wife" he says smiling back at me.

~ 20 sum minutes later~

You walk into the room placing the bowl on the nightstand right next to jay. You go back to the
Kitchen to grab jays favorite juice minute made mango punch.( that mango punch be hittinn😋)

You walk back to the room also placing his juice on the nightstand standing beside it .
" you need anything else baby"

Yea ma wifeee" jay said opening his arms You walk over to him and placed yourself in his arms while he hugged you tightly.

" baby? you know I love you right foreva" jay says
" mhm, I love you too mh so much"

"Me das un beso" jay says lookin down at me on his chest. ( translation: can I get a kiss?☺️)

I looked up pecking his lips before he kissed me back for abt 5 seconds before I pulled away.

" Ok now eat before it gets cold" i say sitting up admiring him.

After jays done eating, he lays his head down on my chest and traces my stomach.

" thank you mama" he says in a sleepy voice looking up at me with low eyes.
" for what jay" I say lookin down at him
" for always being here for me" he says smirking
" it's no need to thank me papi that's my job" I say playing with his hair.
He sits up to give me a kiss and lays back down

I grab the remote and turn on pheanes and furb
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Bye I feel like this isn't that good😭 but anyways thank uu for readin and lmk if u have any requests 💗💗.

Words: 604