𝚆𝚒𝚜𝚍𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚑 𝚡 𝚍𝚍𝚘𝚝 💕

𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊𝚛𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚕, 𝚗𝚢𝚌🌆
𝙳𝚍𝚘𝚝/ 𝚖𝚛. 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚞 𝚘𝚢𝚔? '𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟 ♥
𝟸:𝟹𝟶 𝚙𝚖

    I was hotboxin wit dd, jay star, and jay when I got a call from y/ns brother tay . He was askin me if I could pick up y/n from the dentist bc he got called into work or sum like dat. I told em ight and that I'll be there in a couple minutes.

I told jstar to pull up to dentist and drop us off at her house. He did and about like 30 minutes later we pulled up seeing y/n in a wheelchair lookin high asf wit cotton balls in her mouth.

I opened the backseat door hoppin out walkin straight to y/n.

" heyy mami" I say grabbing her head and giving her a kiss on her forehead as she looks at me hella confused.

" wsg bro" I say lookin over to her brother and dabbin him up.

" ight so d y'all good" tay said getting closer to
y/n giving her a lil side hug.
" yea we good bro" I say watching him nod and walk away.

" yo u/n behave yourself lil girl" I hear tay say makin me laugh.

" who tf is youu n!ggaaaaaa" I hear y/n say sounding drunk making me laugh even more while shaking my head.

" cmon baby let's get in the car" I say trying to help y/n out the wheelchair. She ain't put up a fight but she was lookin at me like I was a alien or sum.
Dd got out helpin me and puttin the wheelchair In the trunk.

I got her in the car putting her all the way to the window seat puttin on her seatbelt and sittin next to her while dd got in sittin next to me.
We was all good for about 2 minutes until I heard y/n screamin loud asl making me jump.
" AHH MY TOUNGEE" she screams looking down with her hands up.

" chill ma it's not ur tounge" I say looking at the cotton swab that was filled with blood in her lap.
I pick it back up puttin it back in her mouth as she tries to spit it out again but I stop her.

" yo let me get dat handsanatize-" I start to say before y/n cuts me off.

" wai ma... I HAVE A BABY?!" She says screaming..again making everybody laugh a lil bit.
" nah sis u buggin" dd says laughing and lookin down
" I meann..not yet" I say making everybody laugh a lil bit more.
" nahh let me stop playin" I say shakin my head smiling as y/n begins to start singing.

" I CAN SHOW YOU THE WORLD"
"SHINNING SHIMMERING SPLENDID" i side eye her as she she goes silent.
" yo these n!ggas got mh high Wsgg" j star says keepin his eyes on the road.
" A WHOLE NEW WORLD-"
" Y/N" I yell cutting her off.

She looks at me and starts crying and I grab her pulling her into my chest while I hug her.
" chill baby youn gotta cry" I say tryna comfort her.

" I'm sorry mami thank you" she says making me shoot my head up and give her that look.

" that aint ya mom that's ya bf kidd" Jay says burstin out laughin makin everybody else in the car start laughin too while i sit there in shock

" I HAVE A BOYFRIENDDD??!" Y/n yells makin everybody look at her.

" yoo wtf bro" I finally say grabbing my hair.
" nah bro wtf they did ta ma girl" I say pullin her back on my chest and huggin her again.

A couple minutes pass and I was tired asl so I lowkey was finna fall asleep until y/n got up and straddled my lap laying her head on my shoulders and closing her eyes.

" yooo y/n mh don't be on no weird shi" dd says makin me look at him and makin that face again while pointing a finger at her.

~ Time skip~

We pulled up to their house and dd opened his door gettin out as I followed. Dd went to the trunk and I went over to y/n side of the car.

I opened the door gettin her out the car as dd came around wit the wheelchair helpin me sit her in it.

" ight y/n ion wan hear bout u actin up" dd says pointin at her and laughing. He gives her a lil side hug before gettin back in the car.

" ight yall safety" I say wavin at them rq and Pushin y/n to the side walk.
" safety d" they say back.
" bye girls" y/n says with her eyes closed wavin at.. idek.

" she needa leave dat dope alone" jay says makin all of us laugh.
" ight bye mhs" j star says pullin off.

" where ya key mami" I say feelin around her pockets before pullin them out.

" AII HES TRYNA ROB MEE" she yells making my cover her mouth and shake my head.

" ma why df would I be Robbin u chill" I say pushing her to the steps helping her get up them and into the house. I sat her on the couch rq so I could go get the wheelchair and when I came back in I saw y/n dozin off on the couch.

I picked her up taking her to her room and puttin her on the bed as I took her shoes off and put her under the covers. I took my shoes off and got in bed with her as I spooned.

" I love you mami" I say kissing her cheek before I fell asleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey y'all lmk what y'all think bout this chapter😭

And who should I write abt next?

Anyways thanks for readin love y'all💕

Words: 976