Truth or dare x dd

Dd and y/n aren't datin in this chapter...yet🤭

Sugarhill, Nyc
Y/ns house
6:30 pm

I was bored earlier so I decided to invite a couple people over to chill. It was like 6:30 when I heard a knock at my door. I walked from my room to my front door twisting the doorknob and opening the door.

" wsgg sis" ddot says hugging me. I hug him back closing my eyes and then opening them seeing notti and dd behind him. Ddot walks in after pullin away from our hug and goes to my kitchen.

" ofc he goes straight to ma refrigerator" I say rolling my eyes and letting out a small laugh.

" hey y/n" notti says giving me a lil side hug and walking in and sittin on my couch.

" wsg y/nnnnn" dd says putting his phone away and pulling me into a tight hug. I hug him back for a minute until I couldn't take it anymore.

" Alrightt u huggin me too tight dd" I say lookin up at him and laughing. He laughs back and loosens his grip a little bit.

" myb ma- I mean y/n" he says letting go of me and walking in and rushing to sit next to notti. I blushed a tiny bit as I closed the door.

" y'all cute" Notti says poking dd wit his shoulder and smiling. I looked back at notti and rolled my eyes trying not to smile as I walked to my kitchen.

" yo ass always eatin sum n!gga and u gon buy me sum more too." I say seeing ddot devour sum of the nachos I ordered for myself. I hear dd and notti snickering behind me as ddot opens his mouth to say " yo stfu kidd ".

" boy don't start" " yk I'll beat yo ass" I say grabbing a Snapple out of my refrigerator and walking over to dd. I sit next to him and see him and notti laughing.

I took a sip of my juice and looked up to see ddot mugging me and chewing. Fck he lookin at me like dat for I thought to myself .

" lil boy u got a problem?" I say mugging him back. Dd tapped my arm with the back of his hand and started laughing again after I said that.

" and what if I do" he says rolling his eyes and looking back at the food infront of him.
" then u should speak up wit yo sassy ass" I say rolling my eyes back and laying my back against the couch laughing.

" wtv bro who else comin" he says looking up at me. I get up and start walking towards my room while saying " Aaliyah and Nyerah".
" eww" ddot says as soon as he hears nyerah. I don't know why they " hate" eachother so much and yet I don't really care.

I was about to open my door when I looked back and saw dd staring at me. He looked away when he noticed I was looking at him and started talkin to notti. I ignored it and just walked in my room pulling out my phone and jumping on my bed laying on my stomach.

 I ignored it and just walked in my room pulling out my phone and jumping on my bed laying on my stomach

Dds pov

I watched as y/n got up and walked to her room.
She fine asll cuz I thought to myself as I looked away because I noticed she saw me staring.
Fck I thought. I was sittin on my phone when notti tapped me wit his elbow.