Chapter 5 ( Worth Fighting For)

PAIGE'S POV:

Ughhh..Mornings...

I hate alot of things...But I could never truly find the right words that would truly express how much I hate fucking mornings. But, something was different about this morning. I had energy, I felt like I was actually happy to be awake. So, I got out of bed and headed towards my bathroom for a shower.

I was being weird this morning...Like really weird. I never get out of bed as soon as I wake up( I usually stare at the ceiling until my mom came in and told me to get the hell up). I sang in the shower...I never sing..especially not in the shower. It wasn't even a song off the radio..It was the song that had rocked me to sleep last night...It was the song Shawn sang at Saint Mary's program yesterday....It was stuck in my head.

I dried off and brushed my teeth I walked back into my room. I straightened my hair and decided on wearing a grey sweater with that has "WHATEVER" written on it in big, bold, black letters. I paired it with some black skinny jeans, black vans, and a grey beanie topped on my head. I threw on a bit of mascara, eyeliner, and lip gloss before looking in the mirror.

It didn't look half bad....I hope Shawn liked it. Wait.. why do I care what Shawn thinks. He said it himself this wasn't a date, we were just gonna hangout with some friends and replace my ipod. Nothing more....Just me, Shawn, and the others. But, I still had this urge like...I had to impress him.

I headed downstairs and found mom sitting at the table. There was bunch of food laid out on the table(But I only grabbed a apple from the bowl in the center of the table...like always). My mom had the paper in one hand, a coffee in the other, and her phone in between her shoulder and ear (probably another fucking business call....I'm not surprised). I sat down and noticed Nikki and her mom walk in through the front door. Nikki sat by me, while our moms sat at the other end of the table. Talking about business bullshit and what not..

"Hey Paige. I can see your pretty is on FLEEK today." Nikki said. "Haha, I could say the same for you Nikki." I said smiling as I grabbed a knife and began cutting my apple into slices. Nikki had her brown curly hair pulled into a side ponytail and looked like she only had mascara and eyeliner on(just like me). She had white, high wasted, shorts on and a white and gray shirt that said "Stay Beautiful" written on it in blue. She looked better than my crummy ass, but I still appreciated her compliment.

"So..Are you excited for the mall." She asked. I looked at her and nodded. "I guess I'm excited...but, I'm a bit nervous too." I didn't like the fact that while Nikki had Nash...I was gonna be stuck between Shawn and Cameron the whole time. The problem was I didn't know how Shawn felt about me...and I knew Cameron liked me a little to much. What if something went wrong?

"Hey, don't be nervous. There just boys..Plus if Shawn or Cameron get out of line Nash will keep them in check." She said. "Haha. I hope so." I said putting a apple slice in my mouth. Nikki was right, they were just boys..What could possibly go wrong..

SHAWN'S POV:

Ughhhhh ....

These idiots were pissing me off...

I woke up at freaking 10:23 in the afternoon because Aaliyah decided it would be funny to make a vine of her flipping the mattress........While I was fucking sleeping on it. I hit my face of the floor, and she just ran away laughing...So I decided after that shit, I probably wasn't getting anymore sleep. So I decided I might as well start my day now and get it over with.

I quickly through on a pair of jeans and a black, short sleeve shirt. I put a black and green flannel ontop and put on my black vans. I got this done pretty quick considering I had showered the night before. I went into the bathroom combed my hair, brushed my teeth, and went downstairs to make a bowl of cereal...Just the way I do every morning.