Camping Gone Right Pt. 2

Request are open!! Dm me if you want your own or have a idea for a story
____________________________________
    As the gang sat around the fire talking to one another, they heard a rustle come from the woods that sat behind them. Y/N and Steve quickly stood up from their sitting position on the ground and started making their way toward the woods with the kids trailing behind. As they approached the tree line the sound became quieter until the sound completely stopped. Before they knew it an unknown creature popped out at them, well, they thought it was unknown. Causing Y/N to jump into Steve's arms as he wrapped his arms around her and buried his face into her neck they heard six small laughs coming from behind them.

"I got you guys!" Dustin yelled, laughing along with the rest of the kids.

"Awe look how cute you both look, holding each other," Lucas pointed out while laughing along with everyone else.

"You little shits!" Steve exclaimed, with a mean look in his eye towards the kids. Then quickly turned his head towards Y/N and gave her a slight smirk, waiting for a reaction from her.

"Oh, Steve. Lay off of them, it was kinda funny. But, you did scare the absolute shit out of me!" Y/N exclaimed, glaring at Dustin with narrowed eyes.

"Sorry Y/N, I was only trying to scare Steve more. You were just a bonus," Dustin chuckled.

Y/N slowly turned her head to look at Steve, still with her arms around his neck, giving him a slight smile. "Harrington, do you want to put me down now?"

"Not really... but I guess I will," Steve groaned, followed by a small smirk as he set Y/N back down on the ground. With all the kids heading back over to the camp sight, Y/N started following behind trying to catch up to the kids before getting held back by a hand wrapping around her waist. "Where do you think you're going? Let's go to the lake. Well, leave those shitheads for a bit. Just you and me."

"Just us?" Y/N began to blush.

"Just us..." Steve whispered in her ear, biting his lip as he pulled away.

"Alright, let's go," Y/N whispered back, grabbing Steve's hand and running to the lake with him trying to be as quiet as possible so the kids don't see them sneaking off. "Wow, it's so beautiful out here."

"I told you that I would make this trip the best camping trip you have ever been on," Steve replied stripping down to his boxers. "and this is where we are going to start."

"Woah! What are you doing?!" Y/N exclaimed, shielding her eyes as she turned back around facing away from Steve and starting to blush.

"I'm getting in. I'm not getting my clothes wet. Come on, get in with me," Steve responded as his almost naked body approached Y/N. Removing her hands from in front of her eyes and tucking a piece of her hair, that was dangling in front of her face, to behind her ear. "Come on, beautiful."

"You know how to get to me, don't you Harrington?" Y/N muttered, removing her shirt and jean shorts. Earning a smile from Steve, who was looking up and down Y/N's body, scanning every part of her body as he got into the water. "Is it cold?"

"No- No it's warm. You should probably just jump in," Steve stuttered from the feel of the water and submerged farther into the water, slowly getting used to it.

Y/N approached the cliff that slightly dangled over the side of the lake, taking a very deep breath and an even bigger jump into the water, making a big splash right into the water. As she resurfaced to the top, she started to shake and muttered," Yo-You said it wouldn't b-be cold."

"Well, come here. Ill warm you up," Steve Spoke softly, pulling Y/N toward him and wrapping his arms around her waist, "warming up yet?"

Yea- yeah," Y/N stuttered once again, and not from the water this time. Trying not to look steve in the eyes while her face was turning bright red.

"Hey..." Steve whispered. lifting Y/N's chin with one hand and another still placed around her waist. "You're blushing... I wonder why."

Y/N went silent. No words could escape her mouth. "I know why your blushing," Steve whispered even softer into her ear and tightened his grip around her waist.

"Oh fuck it," Y/N muttered, before grabbing ahold of steves face and connecting her lips with his.

As they pulled away from the kiss, they saw out of the corner of their eye, six children standing on the edge of the cliff looking down at Y/N and Steve.

"Well... we were going to come and see if you guys wanted dinner..." Dustin started

"But it looks like you are already eating... each other," Lucas finished.

Steve and Y/N were to busy to worry about their comments. Looking into each other's eyes with their foreheads propped up against each other.

"Come on guys, let's go make our own dinner," Dustin commented, walking away. "I hate love!"

"Oh, would you guys stop it? At least we don't have to watch the sad excuse of a 'friendship' anymore," Max shouted to the guys.

"You know, I'm going to kill those kids one day, but not today," steve whispered with his forehead still laid on Y/N's.

"Oh, by the way, there better not be any noises coming from that tent tonight! I don't wanna have to come in there," Dustin shouted getting further away with every word. "and you may wanna come to get your clothes before I burn them!"

"Okay, I lied," Steve spoke before kissing Y/N and taking off after Dustin. "Come here you little shit!"

Following behind them was Y/N, grabbing her towel and running towards the campsite.

As she reached the campsite she heard a girl's voice behind her, "Here Y/N here's a towel."

"Thanks, Max."

As she wrapped the towel around her shoulders, two arms wrapped around her waist, turning her around. "Didn't I tell you that this would be the best day ever?" Steve asked.

"I will never doubt you again, Harrington," Y/N replied, biting her lip and pulling him into another kiss once again.
____________________________________