Introduction.

INTRODUCING A NEW MALE OC X NANCY WHEELER
FANFIC!
___________________________________________

Cast!
    Leonardo DiCaprio (young) as Marcus Byers!

Cast!    Leonardo DiCaprio (young) as Marcus Byers!

Natalia Dyer as Nancy Wheeler!

(all the other cast members are their original characters!)

PROLOGUE:

Weeks before the accident:

At the dinner table.

It was one dark and stormy night, Marcus and his parents were all sitting down eating dinner, they were all quiet until his mum spoke up.

"Marcus, your dad and I have been meaning to tell you something." She says softly

"What is it?" Marcus says with a mouthful of food.

"Well, your dad and I have been thinking a lot, and we figured you need a change of scenery, plus you barely see your cousins anymore!" Marcus widens his eyes.

"What!? But I like staying here!"

"Marcus, you have no choice, pack your bags for tomorrow and we'll drop you off at your aunt's house in the morning okay." His mum states, making Marcus scoff and whine throughout eating the rest of his dinner, he stands up from his seat and puts his plate in the sink and runs off to his room without saying goodnight to his parents.

He grabs a bunch of his clothes that he thinks he would need, he knew he could probably just steal from Jonathan's closet as they are roughly the same size, hopefully.

He then gets all his things in his trusty bag as he knows he's probably going to have to go to the school that Jonathan goes to, he then packs the rest of his things in a suitcase for his clothes.

Then after doing all of that he got ready for bed and went to sleep straight after.

In the Morning.

Marcus lays in his bed half asleep as he didn't get much sleep, he was both excited to see his favourite part of his family yet was quite nervous as it's been a while.

After laying in bed for a while he turns over and checks the time, 6:00 am. His mum opens his door quietly as she expects him to be sound asleep, she then looks over at him and lightly taps him.

"Come on Marcus, it's time for you to get ready to go." She says quietly trying not to hurt Marcus's eardrums.

Marcus sighs and gets out of bed, he gets changed into his favourite hoodie and baggy jeans, he then walks out of his room with his bag and suit case and then goes over to his mum, she made Marcus a small breakfast, and then they hopped in the car and drove all the way over to Hawkins.

An hour later.

They finally arrive at his aunt's house, Joyce was over sitting on the porch having a smoke, both Marcus and his mum hop outside the car and Joyce realises who it is.

"Marcus!, Margaret! How are you two?!" Joyce says as she goes to hug Marcus.

"Wow you've grown Marcus!" She says and both her and Margaret laugh and hug each other while Marcus looks embarrassed after he got a hug and a compliment?

"So what are you two here for?" Joyce asks as they don't visit very often, mainly only for Christmas.

"Well Jerry and I were thinking that our son Marcus over here needs a change of scenery, we are also working much more so we thought, how about we go and take Marcus to Joyce, she loves Marcus!" Margaret says with a smile.

"Oh okay, I'll set him up to sleep in Jonathan's room as they are basically the same age." Joyce says with a big smile on her face.

"Come along Marcus I'm sure Jonathan and Will are awake by now!" Marcus nods and follows Joyce in, Margaret decides she wants to see her nephews before she goes to work so she follows her son in too.

Jonathan is up and serving breakfast for him and Will as Will is sitting at the table drawing.

"Hey boys, we got some visitors!" Joyce says scaring both of them.

Jonathan and Will look over to see their cousin and Aunt and they both ran to them.

"MARCUS, AUNT MARGARET!!" Jonathan and Will say in unison, they all huddle in a group hug.

"Hey guys! It's been a bloody while aye!" Marcus says looking at his two cousins.

They all smile at one another and then Joyce takes her nephew's bag and puts it in Jonathan's room, they all talk and catch up with each other until Margaret had to go, so she hugged the boys and talked to Joyce on the way out.

Then chaos arrives.

____________________________________________
Why hello there! this is a new story, now, it won't be like Mrs. Romanoff where I just upload randomly, I'm going to do season by season and will only upload once I'm finished writing all the episodes, I also don't get the full freedom of going on my phone at night as I have to get ready for school.

Hope you enjoyed this introduction, stay tuned for season 1.