Chapter 11

The next morning...

I listened to Wakko slowly breathing in and out while I cuddled him. Sigh, was he adorable. I could stay like that forever...

Just then he woke up, "Y/n...?", he lifted his head up to look at me. I smiled from the cuteness on his face, "Morning Wakko", I said. "Morning...", he said, still showing that adorable confused face. I cuddled him again and held him for what seemed like forever, my heart pounding out of joy. "You made this all happen", I whispered to him before tickling him.

It was so adorable to hear him laugh and feel him tickle me back as I laughed together with him. After a while we sat down on the couch and I let it all out.

"Sigh, Wakko...this actually was a solution to our problems...you know, when me and f/n had that talk after filming, she told me that we're just two lost souls that will one day promise eachother to try and help find the other's way...now I know what she meant by that. That singing incident from a few days back, I was so preocupied with toughts about you being cute and didn't unerstand what was going on that...I actually became unaware of my actions...sigh, yes. I wasn't worried, I just...", I trailed off, all those feelings flooding back to me.

"Aww...", said Wakko gently and hugged me, "I felt the same way...I tried to tell you that, but you were always all nervous and overthinking, I really tought you were worried. But you can make up for that now". I didn't have to be told twice. I looked at him and started singing:

Dame tu amor

Te lo pido por favor

Si me quieres dimelo

Con un beso de amor y de pasion...

That was enough for him to get it. He slowly wrapped his arms around my neck and gave me a passionate kiss.

"I love you y/n" "I love you too Wakko".

The end
Hope you like it:)