Chapter 2: Wataru Hibiki

I couldn't bare to see his face anymore. I only felt utter disgust. Without any sense of what was happening, I ran out of the headquarters. Just outside the entrance, I see a man about the same age as me. He was very tall and had light purple eyes. He had pale blue hair that reached past his back and fades into a slightly more vivid blue at the tips. A few strands on the left side of his hair were braided and held in place with a maroon band.

 A few strands on the left side of his hair were braided and held in place with a maroon band

 He suddenly spoke and I stood there frozen at my place. He said "All the world's a stage, and all the men and women are merely players; They have their exits and their entrances. This was your exit out of this play."I stood flabbergasted at what I was hearing, not only what he was saying was outrageous but how did he know? How could have he known about my group's disbandment? The only way he could've known was if he was close with Eichi. That's when I realised who exactly he was. He was Wataru Hibiki. I had never met him face to face before but I had heard about him through Eichi. Eichi had told me a lot about him, especially about the time they spent together at Yumenosaki Private Academy. I was happy he kept Eichi company but it was frustrating to realise that he stole the special spot Eichi had for me. I had never liked him ever since, but him saying this to my face didn't help improve my image of him. He continued to speak before I could say anything else "AMAZING~! That look on your face shows that you don't like me very much. Don't drown yourself in self-misery too much~". As he said that he walked away without looking back.