Part 5: Date with Eichi

"KYAHHHHH" I screamed. Eichi was startled by this, upon realising the situation his cheeks turn a soft pink. I didn't even have time to respond to the situation before my mom busted through the door saying, "Time for breakfast! Darlings~!" While eating my breakfast I kept glancing over at Eichi, I wondered if this meant we are close again. If he still considered me as someone special. Or maybe this was nothing more than just friendship to him. He glanced back at me and after some hesitation, he asked, "Do you want to come hang out with me today??". OFC COURSE I WOULD but I couldn't say that out loud he would think I was desperate..so I just replied with a simple Sure. I could see my mom gushing to herself behind the kitchen counter, I just tried to ignore her. We both decided to meet around noon to go to a theatrical play. Then the thought dawned on me CLOTHES!!! I NEED CLOTHES!! I tried to think of the perfect outfit to wear but alas due to my indecisiveness and scrambling I ran late and just decided to wear the first thing I saw in my closet. It wasn't much but hopefully, it would suffice.

It was finally noon and Eichi came to pick me up with the biggest bouquet I had ever seen

It was finally noon and Eichi came to pick me up with the biggest bouquet I had ever seen. It had a flower of every colour making it look like a gay bouquet. Tears almost fell down my eyes but I resisted so as to not smudge my makeup. When we went downstairs I saw a huge limo waiting for us. I had a sudden realisation of how wealthy this guy actually was. Eichi smiled, grabbed my hands and took me into the limo. We finally arrived at the theatre. It was a huge yellow building, almost looking like an opera house. After about 20 minutes the show finally started and the curtains opened. Nothing could have warned me about who was going to be the lead. It was WATARU HIBIKI. 

ps this is eichis outfit: