a - Saint Petersburg

Leaving Italy and entering Russia I started with Olga Belyaeva's beautiful countryside, and after a short detour with Daniele Cavalli I got inspired by a photo Lera Solomeina uploaded today, and so this chapter's gonna be "Saint Petersburg", a city I never experienced though it's close to my heart, reminding me of beautiful people like Murad Muramoto, Ellen Sheidlin, Eugene and Lera Solomeina, of course.
I don't know nothing about this great city in Russia, but with a little luck I'm gonna travel it in my dreams even when there's no real chance these days to walk its streets without being Russian. Thank God there are still more Russian people on Instagram than I thought, and Lera shared this black and white shot today just a few hours ago, a timeless shot that breathes eternity like "Foundation", my favorite TV show on Apple TV Plus that's based on fascinating novels by Isaac Asimov.
Just take a look at these houses and the street in between, possibly close to the Neva River! Right now Saint Petersburg could be on another planet, 'cause all about Russia seems to be bad if you believe the news. But truth never was an easy thing, and life is much more complex than politics. So NOW is just the glimpse of an eye in eternity, and maybe our human race is smart enough to endure even if today tries to tell stories of even darker times.

Photo belongs to lera_solomeina (Instagram)