Chapter 2: Eva Cavalli

So when I told you the second chapter of  Reading IG will be about Eva Cavalli - how could that be possible? Do I know anything substantial about her to fulfill such a task?
Well, no, I don't - and YES, I do. Absolutely!
I've seen her house, and I've seen the beauty of her incredible garden. I had the chance to do so in her InstaStories and in the stories of Robert Cavalli, the moon to her sun. Oh yes, they're reflecting each other, and that's the secret of love.
But the second chapter of my book on Wattpad won't be so much about Eva Cavalli, the person (I really don't know her), it will be first and foremost about her magical garden in the real beating heart of Florence.

I think we never forget where we come from, the places we're born and raised.
I visited Dornbirn just once, but I was often in Vorarlberg, enjoyed vacations with my parents in Gaschurn, Partenen and Schruns (in a region of Vorarlberg called Montafon). Traveling the world broadens our horizons, makes us whole and gives us a feeling for what we really are: Children of the planet. But we never forget our roots.

So today I'm flying like a bird high in the sky over beautiful Florence, getting ready for this second chapter of Reading IG. So where's the magical garden of Eva Cavalli? I'm pretty close now!
Yes,  I'm almost there now, almost there - and I'm landing right besides the table Robert Cavalli prepared so well a few days ago. Yeah, I'm like Tomasso now, watching this world with a bird's eyes, and that's the only way to see the magic of Eva's garden in the right way.

 Yeah, I'm like Tomasso now, watching this world with a bird's eyes, and that's the only way to see the magic of Eva's garden in the right way

I landed, I landed...
To get here I saw so many beautiful things, so many great moments of your life. And here at the bottom of your Instagram, in the beginning I find this shot of you that's so characteristic: You're not showing off, you are not pretending.
You are. You are!
You're Eva, you're beautiful, and that's so much more about the soul than the body. It's about the sun (you) reflecting on the moon (Robert), and though I don't know any of you I'm so unbelievably close now. And that's the real magic of your garden.

Photo belongs to eva_cavalli (Instagram)