Chapter 4

Zach's pov

"The only problem is that there's something wrong with our approach... or well, in essence, our playing style."

I nod, listening intently.

When we got back from the gym, C immediately started brainstorming for Saturday.

And, of course, I offered to help.

"See, look at their eighth man", she turns her phone toward me, showing me a picture.

My eyes widen.

"He's... huge."

She nods, "Exactly."

"Logically, his tackles would be lethal and that's exactly what we don't want. He'll destroy our flow and field coverage."

"But that's inevitable, right?", I ask.

She thinks for a moment, pulling out a pen and some paper.

"If this is him...", she draws a circle on her makeshift field, "we could occupy him with our biggest player. The only problem with that is that it would leave a huge gap in our offense."

"Not entirely. If we're looking to put someone on his tail, it doesn't have to be someone critical to the front line. I mean, all he has to do is tackle him over and over. That'll be sure to drain him... make him feel weaker, smaller... right?", I protest.

She cracks a smile.

"You're right... smart-ass", she ruffles my hair.

I smile as she turns her attention back to the page.

God, why do I like her praising me this much?

I'm smiling like an idiot.

"Hey, you good?"

"Uh... yeah yeah. Sorry."

She hands me the page, "You think that's ideal?"

I scan through, a bit taken aback at first, but then I realize what her intention is.

"Holy shit, this is genius! You can't change the formation... so you changed the targets - taking everyone's weak and strong points into consideration."

She nods, "That way, there are no gaps in our offense or defense and their hulk of an eight is out of the picture."

I look at her in awe, "Fuck, C. We're so winning this."

"Fuck yeah we are", she says, stuffing the piece of paper in her bag, "coach is gonna be so stoked."

I smile at her enthusiasm.

"Hey, wanna fix dinner with me?"

"With hardstyle blasting through the speakers?"

"And energy drinks for days."

I smile.

"How could I possibly say no?"

~

Storm's pov

"Fuck...", I gasp as I turn the setting of the vibrator higher - forcing myself to keep my hands off of my cock.

Feels... so good.

Whorish whines and moans leave my lips as I grind down onto the toy.

My throat goes dry as images of her forcing my hips down onto her strap flash in my mind.

Yes...