𝐕𝐈𝐈. 𝐄𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧

˚☽˚

"𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐈 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞."

𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫/𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬:

Underage Drinking, psychosis episode, um sort of dub-con but not rlly bc they are both drunk its just not explicitly stated. also there's no explicit sex it's just implied.

𝐆𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐫 𝐈𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭?

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐕𝐈. 𝐄𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧

"Mom? Mom! It's me, it's just me."

"Where is he?! What did you do to him?"

"Who? Mom?"

"I know you're not him, it's in the eyes! It's always in the eyes!"

"Mom...? Mom! Stop, please, mom. Dad! Help me, dad, please."

Sweat rolls down the side of his head, trailing a vein until it hits his bare chest. He's heaving, almost, trying to take in more air than his lungs could handle. His eyes-

Oh sweetie, what happened to your eye?

His eyes dart around the room frantically, looking for something to land on. It's almost useless, the only light source in the room is coming from his cracked window and the crescent moon in the sky.

When you get scared, like mommy does, try and find five things you can see,

His newest book on his bedside table. The picture on his wall of him, Demetri, Eli, and Miguel, that he drunkenly took at the dance. The trashcan in the corner of his room filled with monster cans and cigarette boxes. The Freddie Mercury poster that covers the hole in his door. A framed photo of him and his grandfather at a bowling rink when he was younger.

four things you can touch,

His flimsy comforter that he got for 2.99 at a garage sale. The necklace he never takes off that contains his mother's wedding ring. Crow, the stray cat that slips in through his window and sleeps with him every few nights. The stupid stuffed bear he always has to sleep with that used to be his father's growing up.