𝐕𝐈. 𝐇𝐚𝐰𝐤, 𝐞𝐩 𝐈𝐈.

˚☽˚

"𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠."

𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫/𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬:

mentions of psychiatric wards/hysterical episode??

𝐆𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐫 𝐈𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭?

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱: 𝐇𝐚𝐰𝐤, 𝐞𝐩. 𝐈𝐈

   𝐖𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡, an action that he comes to regret when a wave of pain pushes through him.

   "Literally nobody wants me."

   "Where have you looked?" A voice responds from the opposite couch, unfocused. Wren glances at the other, his almost-black hair falling in front of his eyes. He's not sure how Apollo can focus like that, but he never seems to mind.

   "Gas stations, every fast food restaurant within a 30 mile radius, even the fucking walmart down the street doesn't want me. They want everyone."

   "What about the mall?"

   "I'm not going to be caught dead working in a mall, dude" Apollo snickers and tightens the grip he has on his playstation controller.

   "Larusso's dad is hiring,"

   "Ew cars"

   "If you need a job that badly..." Wren sighs.

   When the sun is setting, and the air is just getting cool, he stands in front of the shitty strip mall that contains the Cobra Kai dojo and contemplates everything. When his legs get tired and his arms are prickling, he makes his way into the side store next to the dojo.

   He came out with a job. After a long talk with the cashier who happened to be the executive manager, he miraculously came out no longer unemployed. It'll be hard for him to manage school and a part time job, and maybe karate. He's been pondering over it, ever since the talk with Miguel, and Hawk's pestering questioning on if he'll be going.

   Really, Wren thinks he's scared to show up alone. Walking into the dojo with a new haircut and a tattoo is probably terrifying. He's relying on his appearance and demeanor on Johnny, and if the man doesn't like it, well.