Confession...💞

A Jungkook oneshot:)

*2:27AM*

They're both working in the living room. She's a writer and he's an engineer by profession. They're childhood friends who left their hometown together in pursuit of their dreams and now living together as roommates.  He noticed her sitting without typing away anything in her laptop for quite a while.

Him : You are out of ideas?

Her : Hmm...kind of.

Him : Where are you stuck ? Lemme see.
*(Moves over to her side )*

Her : It's the part where both the leads are clueless about what to do.. *(gets lost in thinking again)*

Him : *(supporting his face with elbows he lays down )* regarding what?-- mind elaborating?

Her : *(takes a deep breathe )* It's a friends to lovers i am writing this time. It's the stage where both are aware of the situation but they're just stuck you know? It's like both are waiting for the other one to show some sign.

Him : Hmm....well you can try it that way.. like the girl gets close to one of the male acquaintances of the boy and the boy becomes sure of his feelings and confess to the girl... jealousy trope you know???

Her : Same clichè solution.

Him : Clichè solution for a clichè storyline.. what were you even thinking while choosing this trope? It's so boring. I bet  enemies to lovers would be far more interesting.

Her : It's not that enemies to lovers is more interesting. I think we simply lack the skill needed to write a friends to lovers because it's like crossing a milestone of relationships . If written with proper care it can be the sweetest trope.. no unnecessary hurting each other , no forced jealousy , no mixed signal nothing just two people fond of each other in a friendship wanting to cross the bridge and land onto the next chapter of their lives.

Him : Then do you have the skill to write one Madam ?

Her : Don't know.. okay now suggest me something. Which is more suitable? The boy confessing first or the girl ?

Him : Oh i bet it's always better for the boy to confess first.. he should pour his heart out while confessing to make the girl's heart race. It makes the readers' heart race too when the confession is done by the boy.

Her : I think I will like it to be different. The confession shouldn't be such heartfelt and overwhelming. Instead how about it's done through a light  sarcastic conversation? And i would like for the girl to take initiative. Okayyy... let's get into this.

Him : Why did you even ask me if you had no intention to listen to me?

Her: Haha...i didn't know you would give such boring solutions.

Him: You really think the boy confessing and pouring his heart out is boring? You have any idea how insanely mind-blowing that is and how much courage it takes to do that??

Her : I don't know to be honest. But i think handling such insane amount of naked truth is hard to bear with. And i can't make my female lead suffer.

Him : Well it can't be helped because reminding the other person that you appreciate their existence and love them is the primary rule in a relationship.

Her : Well the problem is not with the boy being honest... it's about the girl...her heart may not be ready to take so much at once.

Him : But don't you think that's exactly the problem here? Just because she had undergone a childhood-